I need some ideas for model edits..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
To a SuperSayian form ofcorse (even if it's not real), here's a site with a pic DragonballAFpics-pg.3. But if a cooler model is by anychance made i'll still make a cooler bomb sprite.

Best answers
if u've ever dbz budokai for the ps2
krillin and cell fuse or something, tha'd be funny hah.
peace

Best answers
well, whoever the character I think it should replace someone else besides goku and vegeta. Krillin and Piccolo currently have a couple out.....buu well we all got our buu pack (gotenks/gohan/kid buu)......basically I think it should replace frieza or cell cause I don't think they got any.....

I think cooler/metal cooler for frieza or
Li Shenlong for cell because of the mutiple attacks he gets from the 6 other dragons....which could replace galit gun, kamhe, sbc, disk,..etc...

Best answers
If someone could get me some reference pictures (I can't find any) I will attempt at making a Ubuu.

Best answers
there u got a point asian, that abosbation(not sure if the spelling is right) of krillin was very funny and would be cool too, but i stick with cooler

but i thing u should really do a poll Cracker, cause there r really a lot of ideas

Force Pit Member
Best answers
not a bad idea but i kinda like cell the way he is rite now and who is Li Shenlong?

almostdeleted

A
I need some help guys, I need someone to give me a link to Gurungas bebi vegeta model, or a edit of gurugans with that armor.

almostdeleted

A
ok guys, its official:

My current projects are Pan, And a Cooler pack (total conversion with metal cooler, First form cooler, second)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
GREAT!!! so i gotta question, who will pan replace

Best answers
i'm the one that edited the one with the armor.. :)

good luck on ur models.
hope to see some pictures soon.

Best answers
Hey CrackerJack! For the cooler pack, can i make the Cooler Bomb sprite? If you have someone esle in mind for that...i'll still make one. I'm gonna start working on it tomarrow (I have Eastern US time). So if want me to make it, PM me if you can.

almostdeleted

A
Small downgrade guys..

Its gonna be form 2 cooler and then its gonna trans into Metal Cooler.

And im making form 4 frieza.. And Pan..

3 PROJECTS!!
GOod night!

/Sleep

/snore

/booze

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was thinking about making a videl, dont jack that one, and theres already a form 4 frieza released

Best answers
His project are good ideas
Pan
Form 4 Frieza
Cooler pack
maybe u can make Pui Pui i thought he had something i dnt know what or make dodoria

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by nuttzy
i was thinking about making a videl, dont jack that one, and theres already a form 4 frieza released
Thier is?

And BTW tapion is ok.. I might make him after I finish uub

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, search for "for those of you waiting for pros frieza", youll find it, its an edit but it looks fine ingame

almostdeleted

A
Well.. I made one anyway.. Hope you dont mind.. Im gonna make a form 3 frieza now..

Then cooler and pan..

The only thing about pan thats holding me back is I need to remap her head..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom