I have now the Program Worldcraft, but i don`t know...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I have now the Program Worldcraft, but i don`t know how to use it and i didn`t understand the Worldcraft help manual. Please can anyone get help for me????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaX

Best answers
I can help u but what do u need help on? post what u need help on and i do my best 2 help u with it cause i make maps 2 and i been doing them for about a year and just now gettin into the advaced stuff cause i been usally doing dif things

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
the Test was, bause i didn`t know, how i could reply this message. Now i know. I want to know how to make a map. The first thing i want to know is how to make "The Ends of the map" (Sorry, i don`t know, how i can say that in English, cause i speak German!). And how to start the map then in ESF and how to create Pyramids and such things, perhaps you can send me a mail ([email protected]). Please. Thanks, if you answer my reply

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go here.

They have some nice tutorials on how to make a sky box for outside maps. "The ends" as you call it. While your at it you may wan't to read all the tutorials there as well as the ones in Valve-ERC.com.

MaX

Best answers
Well 1st u have 2 make it so there is NO LEAKS whish is black i mean like once your gonna test it yu cant have any black c able when you are in the map other why its lags bad or not let u compile it and there are a million things u can do but its hard 2 explain so stick with the tutorials bro :) and heres my icq 150027027 and my aim MaXBuzz4 but yeh tutorials can help u alot more then anyone i know if i did ttry explainin it would take days or take my brain gettin fried :) anyway goodluck and if u have aim or icq use that then it would little easier 2 talk 2 u :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you dont understand the world craft help... that u will not understand worldcraft :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*/me looks at akuma *

I'm watching you !!! lol

im bored..:S

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!!!!!!!!!!1:yes: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread