I got 2 Human dragonball fight movies for yooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool effects man!!!!! GJ
How much time did it took you (I don't wanna know :p ).
Continue this way and you'll be able to do big stuf (like a film :laff: ).

Keep on the good work!!!!!!!! (and send more episodes or I'll kill you :devgrin: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woooooooooooooooooooooow, u guys have WAY to much time on your hands....
anyway,its cute,freaky but cute....

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the movies are cool, I already seen them some time ago...

But this should have been posted in the offtopic section though, or maybe misc :)

grtz Naz

Best answers
:yes: :yes: that was funny i thikn you chould make more lol , it would be cool if you could give them auras and some better blash trails

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah true... going for a walk and a bunch of guys are doing kung fu and pretending to shoot kamehamehas... o_O

Best answers
LOL thats some wild stuff man fun to watch, if you take any karate lessons scare your master with your videos HEHE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OmG Ahahhah.. OmG hAHahHAH.. OmG hHAhahHAHhaA

umm... sure thing.... very interesting videos....

Best answers
hahah, LOL
thanks everybody
i will make alot MORE episodes:)
so keep checking www.timothy-online.tk
and me and my friends are considering making a 1 hour long movie..offcourse that would take way longer before the movie will come out..but for now we will make a like 10 minutes movie:)
BUT first the movie with my sifu's hope you guys enjoy that one to
(should be up within a week)

THANKS again

Best answers
Nice movie that made me laugh. BTW i dont know why no one mentioned this but nice moves, like the spring up and with the kick right after in the first one.Hope to see more.

Best answers
lol i can do my hair "afro" so it might look sorta ssj:p
lol
and speeding up the fights is np i will do that next time

Best answers
Ah, I see who you are now. Man, your kung-fu owns, I checked out your site and it's really cool. Your sifu dressed up as Goku and Raven? Jezus that's just too awesome :D I do kung-fu (altho still a n00b) and I really need to make one of these movies.. only problem is my m8s hate DBZ with a vengance :\

Oh yeah, and I watch that Tai Chi video... Twin Warriors music!! Where'd you get that track??

Best answers
THAT WAS TOTALLY AWSOME ::uber caps for a long time:: I've always been a part of the forum, but I've never posted until today....anyways I was wondering where you got the music, or if you could zip and e-mail me the files, cause man, I'm inspired to go make some movies of my own.

Oh yeah the e-mail is [email protected] Thankx

Best answers
MMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT FFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAMMMEE

I cant hold it in on this one im sorry i have to let out how i feel....
that has got to be the stupidest thing i have ever seen in my entire life thanx to you everyone who has watched that video is now dumber,
but on the positive side good ki fxs

Best answers
Your even more of an ******* than a regular flamer becuz you knew you were gunna flame. Ignorance is bliss.

EDIT: I find it hard to believe that someone that doesn't know proper grammar can possess dark powers not to mention also judge my soul.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What ya mean that Me is dumb??Me is smart:idea:
LOL.And i dont think that a 5 min movie can make people dumbero_O

Best answers
That has got to be the funniest thing i've seen in awhile. Me and my friends are also working on a dbz-esque movie. It's a 2 part movie, each part being about 1 1/2 long. It's not gonna be all fighting, it has a plot, dailogue, character development, and everything. We aren't gonna use photoshop, tho, we're using 3-d effects for the ki blasts and powerups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom