Best answers
ok well i need a Tutorial for MilkShape3D V1.5.9
that covers absolutly EVERYTHING! i mean everything! but in english! not German or in anyother Language!

i need this so i can learn to model really good! so i can make all the FFVII Characters! Hehhe that'd be fun please i need help! also can i import pictures to be skins..(IE: import Clouds Face to a Model's Head) if so how!? please any kind of help would be appricated! also if you know a really good Tutorial for MS give me URL to the Excact Tuturoial(IE: if its in polycount don't give me URL to polyCount give me the Tutorial URL)

Best answers
Does anyone know peeps come on!!!! i need to make a FFVII MODEL of Sephiroth and CLOUD!!!!

Best answers
Yeah ya COULD do that

Ya could do that..but i only know how to skin..not model..k sorry

all ya do is cut out SEPH's face or Clouds and measure it to the models head..MAKE sure the model is correctly shaped...or he will look like he has Down syndrome or somethink K c ya

Best answers
omg ur making sethoroth and cloud gimme model when ur done and u should make a ff10 model of Tidus

Best answers
uhh but how do i cut paste pictures and things? and telling me it would be cool is great but i need a Tutorial to model. so really please someone help!:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom