Best answers
Hi everyone I just started with esf and the forum but I alrady need help :p
As you see,I have a problem with esf 1.3 Openbeta.When I install it(Into CS)and appears what to install,it only shows the necesary files and I don't even have a shortcut with it.I already have installed 1.2.3 too...shall I delete it and try again?I accept any help...tnx

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to install it into your "steam/steamapps/account name/half-life" directory. After that you need to restart STEAM. The shortcut will then apear in your STEAM games menu.

Best answers
Your suppose to get it in steam and half life its not legal to get it by counter strike we will not support the ones that use counter strike.

Best answers
Thank you and don't worry half life isnt that munch cash in steam its about 10 bucks.

Best answers
Ok i've done everything but how do I restart the STEAM?I've registered and everything but I had to make the folder steamapps/account name/half-life...

Best answers
Cool thanks and sorry for asking stupid questions

---------- Double Post below was added at - 06:34 PM has been merged with this post created - 06:14 PM at ----------

Ok there must be a problem because:I have installed the esf 1.3 openbeta into the folder "steam/steamapps/account name/half-life" and even restarted the STEAM.But when I go to STEAM games list there is no shortcut.When I go to the games list in STEAM it I have the following options:Add a non-steam game,and Activate a product on steam.If I press to add a non-steam game it shows me all softwares and programs and esf 1.2.3. and if I press Activate a product on steam I have to give him a "product key".I don't know what to do...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to own a legal copy of half-life. If you already have a legit copy on CD you can use the "Activate product key" option and input your CD key. If you don't own HL you need to buy it. I recommend using the steam store as it's the fastest way. It's $10 in US Dollars.

Best answers
Oh and you have to play half life one mission and one save and then esf will be there :p.

EDIT:Sorry i forgot after you do one mission in half life single player go to change game if you installed it to half life and then click esf 1.3 and that's how you do it.

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please dont help non steamers its in the forum AUP to not help non steam users

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Good thing, actually 97% of the former ESF Gamers I know use non steam, I personally use non steam just for playing (since there are no steam servers in South America) but I bought half life antology for something like R$20 bucks.. it means like $10,81 and ready for esf 1.3, I hope non steam users get stuck with 1.3 cracking and stuff...

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes we can only help the steam only users

Best answers
Holy ****!!!It worked,played it but i think esf 1.2.3 is better.Cause my esf 1.3 has great errors,i mean:when i do a kamehameha,it looks like special beam cannon,but i don't get it how.Well,I think 1.2.3 is better,for ME.You can lock this thread,and thanks for help everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom