Best answers
Try calming down with all the filter mashing and focus more on learning how to use the tools. Try making a few 2d designs and over laying them on it. By the way, if you are going for a water look then I would suggest using perspective so you get that plane type look.

Best answers
Looks good for a beginner, but it could be better. Add a lil bit to it maybe a pic or two.

Best answers
Filter Mashing? i don't know how to use filters. This is all done in layers ect. And there was only like 4 layerz

The thing is, i can't get it too look right. Now matter what i do. Is there any suggestions to completing it? What do you guys use to complete backgrounds?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh I wouldn't finish it, I don't liek it all that much, I mean the stuff you used to make it look like water riples or whatever actually looks like a very old TV Trying to hsow a show from half way aroudn the world. I like most of your stuff, But I can not sya I like this veyr much... I'd say start over but thats my oppinion.

Best answers
My first though is to pull out the scanlines, they're killing any texture you have on the rest of the layers. I can't see what's going on otherwise, so I have no way to suggest anything else.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn straight! I think you may just need to sit down before you start over and find out how you want it to be laid out.

Users who are viewing this thread