Best answers
credits to ned for his vegetto. this is an edit i made "for myself" today cuz i was bored. heres a pic

I WILL NOT RELEASE THIS BECAUSE I WILL GET IN BIG TROUBLE IM JUST SHOWING IT.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, thats good, i say if u put some wrist bands on him and beef up the ssj2 and ssj3 versions and it would be awesome, i like the ssj2 goku's hair i think its almost perfect, but its just yellow, i think you shud u put some streaks in it..... nice models

Best answers
i fixed the hair on ssj2 goku and i buffed him and ssj3 goku up sorry ofr not showing pic of ssj3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow leet man its realy cool ask ned if u may releas it cous it looks realy good man

Best answers
yeah he did couse NeD who modelled it released it for ESF but noone were allowed to edit AND release

Best answers
Very nice work looks like SSJ2 Goku should look finally someone got it right hehe. Vegetto does look alot more like Goku then Vegeta as well I especially notice it now when I look at Neds Vegetto and this goku. Again nice edit keep up the good work.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice redo of ned s vegetto to goku , u used Th3 proffeSional1 a hair skin u should give him credit
Otherwice model s good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto does look alot more like Goku then Vegeta
yea your right. There is some weird stuff about the fusions I don't understand... Gogeta looks more like Vegeta and Vegetto looks more like Goku.

see the resemblence?

Gogeta has more of that Vegeta look. But judgement and overall.. Goku is dominant in this fusion. Gogeta in my opinion is a much stronger character because he isn't as arrogent as Vegito. But you'll never know whos stronger...

ONTOPIC: great model edit man.. That SSJ2 is perfect, I was hoping someone would make one of these too bad you cant release :(

Best answers
hehe the uh groin area is kinda screwed up but other than that it rox

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom