Gohan From Namek Saga

Best answers
Looks good,but you should use the hair from ssj 4 gogetenks bojack gohan pack.Keep up the good work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i told yall the ssj version wouldnt look good i just wanted to try it out :)

Best answers
Hummm Good model's but the first one really look's like Cell saga gohan, Doesn't Gohan have long hair in Namek saga? Correct me if I'm wrong. Great model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
corrects you

*corrects him* its when they fought freeza and he had that bold cut and vegeta's old armor.... heres a pic to show u what im talkin bout

Best answers
No he wasn't.

Ice: Er.. Gohan did NOT have Vegeta's armor. Firstly, Vegeta's armor was destroyed. He left the few pieces that remained on planet Frieza #59 (or whatever). Also, Vegeta's first armor set had leg, loin and rear flaps... But you got the right idea. But I digres..

Frieza Saga model: Pretty good, but armor looks a little fake. Other than that it's great.

ROSAT models: Excellent! Bravo.. These are just your first models? Damn, I like..

Edit: Er, ok, model edits... But they're NICE edits.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sam miller, goku was the only one to go giji ssj at the lord slug movie...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

There's an example... i couldnt find any more pics :S... but this is the vegeta from the namek saga before goku was revived... gohan wore this version of the armor when he fought freeza... and krillin wore nappa's version of the saiyan armor which was black... *i think im becoming a dbz nerd or somn*

Best answers
You? Yeah right. You being a DBZ nerd after saying what armor was worn during the sagas would be like saying you're Bill Gates by just putting a cd into your cd drive.

Best answers
hmm, the hair on the 'hyperbolic' gohan and ssj gohan looks abit weird, just three bigass clots of hair hanging to his left? they are too big, too long and what not.

but i dont reaslly mind that, the body is close to perfect. the blue is abit too radient dont you think?

nice ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice bro, that's by far the best teen Gohan models I have seen :yes: Oh and no, All the info he gave out about Gohan was correct, doesn't make him a DBZ nerd :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil i know more about dbz then ull ever know.. pls.. transformations... episode numbers... anything u ask i know... and if u think i dont then just test me

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, I don't really care about dbz episodes, so let's keep on topic now shall we? Thanks, you da man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok magus... i was going to do a cell games edit but i chosen not to...

Best answers
Quit because a mod told you to stay on topic? I'm not so sure about that one. Looks like your hinting for people to beg you to keep making models, well im not begging. These edits are great, especially the Namek Saga Gohan, thats definatly top notch, besides his armor. It looks very nice. I'd say like I did before, keep it up. It looks as though your getting better at this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um slander i chosen not to do a gohan from cell saga edit because i did too many edits of gohan and its getting too boring staying with one character... so ima do goten :)

Best answers
ice man?
what about to relase this model of gohan namek and those 2 gohan edits u do for me i realy w8 for it!! plz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom