Gallit gun & Kamehameha Idea

Best answers
Avenger said:
-.-

We said, gallit gun can't fight a kamehameha. Which is true! Gallit Gun doesn't stand a chance unless ON the ground and recharging ki!
What exactly is your point? There are other characters that are even more lacking in PS's. It's part of balance. Think it's frustrating trying to block a kame with a gallit gun? How about Piccolo. He's got masenko, which does even worse usually. And Freiza for that matter. His best beam is the simple generic beam. And he doesn't have a blast that would even stall anything until trans, unlike Piccolo's SBC. What about Trunk's Burning Attack? Vegeta's ability to PS isn't really that much of a problem, since he could probably stop any of those aforementioned beams with a gallit gun. Not all characters PS equally. Vegeta stands about middle ground i'd say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, you seem to forget the fact that Vegeta has nothing else to make up for his loss cept ssj =) Trunks = Melee Character with 20 % Gib, Piccolo = SBC, which is the ultimate beam weapon. I didn't say because Vegeta sucks in PS only, it's because he has practically nothing else. He stands beneath all the people seeing as he's got no advantages before he transes, and his trans is a late one..

Best answers
I think it should be left the way it is right now, it seems perfectly fine to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perfectly fine meaning everyone else is superior to Vegeta? Oh, another Goku fan, what a surprise =/ If you say he's fine, it means you never play with him =) I love playing as Vegeta, but it sucks that he has no good things before he transes, and a late trans it is. So, why not give him a new attack? At least tell me why it's perfectly fine. Or you have not stated a reason for your comment.

Best answers
I tend to play with Vegeta a lot. While it's true that his trans is late, it's also an incredible one, providing him some of the best attacks in the game. And you're forgetting the impact his quicker animations make. With vegeta, your simple melee hits hit quicker, and your blocks are quicker. Overall, Vegeta just seems to react quicker and handle smoother than most characters. And his gallit gun is still quite a potent beam, you just have to use it with focused power, unlike the big radius blasts he gains post trans. The only problems I find with his gallit gun is the glowing disc, and his renzoku could probably use some work. While granted, another attack wouldn't be bad, it isn't necessary, as he's still quite a potent character in the right hands.

Best answers
Vegeta should be able to use renzokou nonstop. Instead of charging and just unleash 5 ki blasts. It should be something like. You press 2, your renzokou slot. When you hold left click, vegeta will start shooting lots of ki blast non stop... thats renzokou. Yes, fast and nonstop. I know people will complain about the ki blobs. But why not make vegeta's renzokou unable to create a ki blob and each blast is weaker than a normal ki blast. Since vegeta fires rapidly fast, sure he doesn't have enough time to focus energy into each ball.

Renzokou-
1) Once you hold left click, fire renzokou rapidly. No time limit.
2) Ki energy will be eaten up very fast.
3) Renzokou is a special blast which can NEVER create a ki blob.
4) Once player stop using renzokou. He will be stunned for 5 seconds ( to catch his breath)
5) Each renzokou ki blast is weaker than every char's ki blast.

Best answers
DracoHeart said:
Vegeta should be able to use renzokou nonstop. Instead of charging and just unleash 5 ki blasts. It should be something like. You press 2, your renzokou slot. When you hold left click, vegeta will start shooting lots of ki blast non stop... thats renzokou. Yes, fast and nonstop. I know people will complain about the ki blobs. But why not make vegeta's renzokou unable to create a ki blob and each blast is weaker than a normal ki blast. Since vegeta fires rapidly fast, sure he doesn't have enough time to focus energy into each ball.

Renzokou-
1) Once you hold left click, fire renzokou rapidly. No time limit.
2) Ki energy will be eaten up very fast.
3) Renzokou is a special blast which can NEVER create a ki blob.
4) Once player stop using renzokou. He will be stunned for 5 seconds ( to catch his breath)
5) Each renzokou ki blast is weaker than every char's ki blast.

Vegeta uses Renzoku as a Ki blober , thats basically all he does with it , I think it should be just 3 times faster chargeing , half the ki cost.
OR
Maby just what you said , but slower at makeing Blobs , because Vegeta needs a Ki blob as everyone does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom