Gallit gun & Kamehameha Idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. I got this idea.. Gallitgun is underpowered right? So I thought, why can't we make it a bit stronger than Kamehameha.. Then I realized that it might unbalance a bit. But here's the other idea.. Goku could then be able to use turbo even AFTER hes charged the beam, kinda like kaioken but not as strong.

Give me crits people, but no flaming =)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Il ike hte idea bein able to use turbo while chraging anything, but Vegeta has final flash..But Gallic could be a tad stronger than it is now, but not stronger than kamehameha cuz it balances out when they transform. Goku lose spirit bomb, but gains charging-instant transmission, but vegeta gains big bang attack and final flash.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i think is that the beams should be way bigger and i mean the starting point of the beam should be as big as the current max

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gallic Gun is actually stronger than Kamehameha.. But it doesnt even out when Vegeta reaches SSJ, because Final Flash is an area killer, not made for taking out other beams like Kamehameha.. Goku is still a lot stronger than Vegeta in ssj.. So why not let him have his real gallit gun so he's well balanced?! Vegeta isnt good before he transes, and is that fair? Noh!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
Gallic Gun is actually stronger than Kamehameha.. But it doesnt even out when Vegeta reaches SSJ, because Final Flash is an area killer, not made for taking out other beams like Kamehameha.. Goku is still a lot stronger than Vegeta in ssj.. So why not let him have his real gallit gun so he's well balanced?! Vegeta isnt good before he transes, and is that fair? Noh!
ah but ur forgetting the quickly chagred, yet devasting and fast big bang attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if he had it in normal form, I'd be happy.. Goku on the other hand, he has a NON ENERGY USING attack which can waste right about anything. And this is before SSJ! Why shouldn't Vegeta have SOME kind of good attack before trans?

Best answers
gallic should be stronger than kame because for goku to beat vegeta he has to go kaioken and a high kaioken at that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, thats what I always try to explain. Goku had to use KaioKenX3 to beat vegeta's GG. The way it is now is opposite to the show. It's longer charging than Khh but stronger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, he had more than x3.. But we can't make it THAT strong. Anyways.. Can someone tell me Vegeta is equal to Goku? Cus he'd be lying. Vegeta deserves a strong beam! And not in SSJ only!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta does nead a better beam, vegeta is already weaker from the start and neads 2,000,000pl to trans so it's not fair like that.
goku is already the strongest of the game from the start while vegeta neads a lot of strengt as well from the start.
everyone sais that the gallitgun must not be stronger than the khh but goku already has the spiritbomb from the start and can even blow a ff away so wy wyning about the khh while goku is already overpowered......

Best answers
i think the blast from the khh is hyawge to, specialy compared to the gallic gun, which is a***** to aim and week as anything

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if he had it in normal form, I'd be happy.. Goku on the other hand, he has a NON ENERGY USING attack which can waste right about anything. And this is before SSJ! Why shouldn't Vegeta have SOME kind of good attack before trans?
gokus spiritbomb is INSANELY OBVIOUS half the time you dont even know an ssj vegetas charging a big bang so its even enough besides if a goku character is charging a spirit bomb vegetas renzoku comes in HUGE handy

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DaRk, sign on to AIM for a second. I need to talk to you (Sorry for the off-topic post).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright but give me a second goku i need to download aim

EDIT:goku i got it but now you have to get on...

sorry about the off topic posting but i think it must be really important

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you *ever* heard of PM's? Obviously not.. Well, I think Vegeta is VERY underpowered, and if he doesn't change for 1.3 I think Goku will overpower him no matter what..

Best answers
I don't see why some people complain about beams... sure, one is stronger than the other but if you ask me it's all about melee. I myself use buu or trunks quite alot even though I barely use mouthblast or fb. Then others complain about the beamspam in the average server but on the other hand they want a stronger beam...

Vegeta is stronger than goku in ssj but takes longer to transform. The final flash is stronger than the kame but takes more ki. Ok, so gallit gun sucks big time, how often do you use gallit gun in a battle anyway? Besides, as long as you can use it properly every weapon can be lethal, it's all about the player not the beam.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm a beamer so that's wy it must be stronger, they complane about beamspamming while they are doing melee spamming there self....
the rensoku is useless now since it spred it self while the rensoku is an strait ahead attack and also an almost instand attack, they just nead to make vegeta better since he is already underpowered big time.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You realize though, Vegeta isn't really a powerstruggling character. Gallit gun is a quick charging, and deadly if directly hit kind of beam. Final Flash and Big Bang are friggin nukes. I think he's fine the way he is.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final flash may take up awhile, but once it passes the first yellow line its still pretty powerful. If your setting up a powerstruggle, then chaarge tiem doesnt really matter, but if ur trying to block a beam commin towards you that isnt generic and your not charging it, i suggest blocking couse a kamehameha cant even do that. But if you mean ur charging a final flash and kamehameha shoots at full power and your not charged all the way, it will still put up a fight depending on the opponents power level, cuz if you put people of the same power level and have a kamehameha v.s final flash power struggle, chances are final flash win cuz like thr other guy said, Vegeta is dangerous.

::Edit::
Sorry if this is off topic, but "beam spammin" and "melee spammin" have 2 different qualities. Beams are just for the love of blowin things up, the colors, the simplicity, and power struggles....And i must agree thats a hell lot of fun. Btu when someone use melee, they are usually just looking for an intense and fast play or to better themselves becuases melee is usually used to deterimine one's skill in the game, unfortunatly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku could then be able to use turbo even AFTER hes charged the beam, kinda like kaioken but not as strong.

Il ike hte idea bein able to use turbo while chraging anything,

Yeah, thats what I always try to explain. Goku had to use KaioKenX3 to beat vegeta's GG.

all of these comments can be answered here =P

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=50806

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom