Gallit gun & Kamehameha Idea

Best answers
I still think that Gallit gun should be made stronger EVEN if just for struggles , because most games you don't transform until you need to , so you can gain power level (witch usually means your weaker) so then useing a weaker move against a stronger opponent with a stronger move... forces u to transform and lose MORE power level.
Kinda Annoying , Would be kinda better if Vegeta got a bonus for Gallit gun....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, exactly. No matter what, Vegeta seems to be useless! He needs this, it's not so bad to make his Gallit Gun stronger than kamehameha in ps's! Also, the blast radius wouldn't be bigger, only the damage! There has been tons of posts here.. Wish a team member would look over it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woa i don't think gallic gun would be made STRONGER than kamehameha, it will probably always be weaker (stronger hopefully, but just a tad weaker than kamehameha) Cuz come on, the final flash is the strongest beam move so far, so if gallic gun was stronger than kamehameha, he would have one strong beam, one destruction beam, and one destruction blast. Then people would start saying vegeta is to strong.

Now I am going to find this AMX ssj mod you talk of.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Woa i don't think gallic gun would be made STRONGER than kamehameha, it will probably always be weaker (stronger hopefully, but just a tad weaker than kamehameha) Cuz come on, the final flash is the strongest beam move so far, so if gallic gun was stronger than kamehameha, he would have one strong beam, one destruction beam, and one destruction blast. Then people would start saying vegeta is to strong.

Now I am going to find this AMX ssj mod you talk of.
Vegeta to strong?... thats the point , he is after you transform , thats AFTER you transform.However , so is Goku , Gohan , Buu , Trunks and Frieza (Basically everybody) Vegeta's a beam spammer through and through , however before he transforms Goku can out beam spam him , and do spirit bomb , oh and the seeking kami torpido witch can be fired up to 6 times if charged ... (2 can overpower a Big bang attack if SSJ) oh and he can blind you.
And what else has Vegeta got?... Renzoku... [sarcasm] Wonderful.[/scarcasm]
so Vegeta should either be allowed Final Flash in Non SSJ , or be allowed a bonus with Gallit gun... otherwise its just not equal.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah true on the non ssj final flash, he DID do it in the budokai games..And as for the kame torpedo block thing, you gave my a new strategy!

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
And as for the kame torpedo block thing, you gave my a new strategy!
...D'OH!
Anyway , I know Goku was always the more powerful of the 2 , but Vegeta should be able to at least have a move to match his spirit bomb's and Kamehameha...wether it be a better struggleing Gallit Gun or a Non SSJ Final Flash.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, why not give him a stronger GG or a non SSJ FF? Some kind of dev member SHOULD read this >.<

Vegeta is very much underpowered, you all know that. Please.. Make him strong..

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rather them make vegetas kiblobs not suck rather then the gg.. Then vegeta would be fine imo.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you would auctally pay attention to the series, kameha is auctally a week attack that has the best ki/damage ratio. He puts little amount of enegergy for a good amount of damage, that is why he had to powerup so much to match gallut gun. Goku was able to match Vegeta's pl at kaioken level 3 cause he was gathering energy to put into the blast faster. Once he reached 4 he gathered enough energy to overpower vegeta.
Pl, in the series, is Ki that each person can immediately pull off of hand and how good as he was putting his energy into his attacks. Gathering energy is just what it is, fining energy in the air to send through your attack. It is also focuseing your pl through your attack.
In (dbz)reality gallut gun was powerfull enough to destroy the planet. It had a high damage to verry high ki drain ratio. Since kameha did good damage but little ki drain, goku was still able to gather enough ki to shoot through him with his addition of kaioken.

This is a commonly mistooken fact that kaioken only raises pl a little bit, it is used to gain a speed and energy boost(ki). The energy boost is what strains the body. In order to make it like the series, it would be hard to get ppl used to the fact that kameha only does good damage with little ki drain and that would unbalance other things like manseko and mouthbeam.

Sicne kaioken would litterally revamp the system (needed to make gallut gun more powerfull), the current status is perfect to the series. Goku still wins and vegeta still looses. (especally if goku is on ground and vegeta is in air)

Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
If you would auctally pay attention to the series, kameha is auctally a week attack that has the best ki/damage ratio. He puts little amount of enegergy for a good amount of damage, that is why he had to powerup so much to match gallut gun. Goku was able to match Vegeta's pl at kaioken level 3 cause he was gathering energy to put into the blast faster. Once he reached 4 he gathered enough energy to overpower vegeta.
Pl, in the series, is Ki that each person can immediately pull off of hand and how good as he was putting his energy into his attacks. Gathering energy is just what it is, fining energy in the air to send through your attack. It is also focuseing your pl through your attack.
In (dbz)reality gallut gun was powerfull enough to destroy the planet. It had a high damage to verry high ki drain ratio. Since kameha did good damage but little ki drain, goku was still able to gather enough ki to shoot through him with his addition of kaioken.

This is a commonly mistooken fact that kaioken only raises pl a little bit, it is used to gain a speed and energy boost(ki). The energy boost is what strains the body. In order to make it like the series, it would be hard to get ppl used to the fact that kameha only does good damage with little ki drain and that would unbalance other things like manseko and mouthbeam.

Sicne kaioken would litterally revamp the system (needed to make gallut gun more powerfull), the current status is perfect to the series. Goku still wins and vegeta still looses. (especally if goku is on ground and vegeta is in air)

I hate to admit it , but considering you made Goku's base PL stronger than Vegeta's it would kind of insinuate he was automaticlly on Kaoken like against frieza , so what your saying makes perfect sense and would also be why his kamehameha is such a power drain (additional drain of Kaoken)
However much I'd like gallit gun stronger , you just pwned my argument ¬_¬.

However , going on the Non SSJ Final Flash Idea would be good ^-^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the same amount of power as Kamehameha in non ssj, and lesser ki drain.. You can't even fire FF in non ssj cus of the extreme energy drain. However, it does pwn in PS's so if you could make it a bit less powerful in radius, less ki drain, and then tune up its power in ps's and damage it would be a good weapon for Vegeta to use! =D

Best answers
still take that dam ring from the gg, or at leest make it alot more transparent :S

Best answers
aye a nos ssj final flash would be nice, but the gg needs more power rensoku is a pile is poop

u cant hit jack with it i mean they go out to the sides, in the seires they spread out very slightly and are basically in a big straight line :S

vegeta is the most powerfull of the two in the saiyan saga, oh yes goku may have spared him, only after they cut off his tail in a hell of a lot of his pride and goku had to go oozaru to beat him

jeez vegeta is soo underpowered

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegetas a useful character although his renzoku does suck it comes in handy if your able to judge the distance from you to a dude charging a spirit bomb

you use it it hits him he tries to throw it before the ki blob forms but as it seems like its just gonna get away the ki blob blows up i do this all the time

not to mention his gallitgun has a pretty fast charge for a major beam its not to strong but it has its uses as well so i dont really see how hes underpowered considering also that hes the 3rd (tied with goku) fastest person in the game (krillin doesnt count)

Best answers
Avenger said:
With the same amount of power as Kamehameha in non ssj, and lesser ki drain.. You can't even fire FF in non ssj cus of the extreme energy drain. However, it does pwn in PS's so if you could make it a bit less powerful in radius, less ki drain, and then tune up its power in ps's and damage it would be a good weapon for Vegeta to use! =D
Sounds like Krillens Scatter beam that wont charge to full , solution?... Charge it from the floor where you regain ki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
Actually the KHH would most likely win as the FF doesn't leave much power to struggle with so the FF would be winning until you ran out of power.
If you only charge the Final Flash halfway it beats the Kame every single time.

Best answers
Vegeta has other advantages to consider in the balance. His simple melee hits have the fastest animation i believe, which gives you more time to react after hitting them. And yes, while kame has a bigger blast radius, i believe Gallit Gun does more damage, but is more concentrated. Before trans, Vegeta is deadly, but only if you use his power with precise attacks. Direct hit Gallit Guns, and quick melee attacks give him that edge. After trans, he gains two attacks, both of which do huge radius damage, and are fine for blasting away at people.

The only problem i see with gallit gun is that it's hard to see where you're shooting sometimes, with that giants glowing circle.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
If you only charge the Final Flash halfway it beats the Kame every single time.
But you can't move while Chargeing it.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can rotate your character, you don't need to move, this thread was made because apparently Vegeta has nothing to power struggle with, so that means you want a beam that allows you to win in a power struggle. You've just been told how that's possible. The only thing that requires changing of GG is the bright circle thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-.-

We said, gallit gun can't fight a kamehameha. Which is true! Gallit Gun doesn't stand a chance unless ON the ground and recharging ki!

I say, the non ssj Final Flash sounds good to me.. A bit less ki cost without ssj, until you reach 3 million pl. This is just so you can fire it properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom