Gallit gun & Kamehameha Idea

Best answers
yes i agree the galic gun should be more powered it should be = as strong as kamehameha or a tad bit over it cause vegeta's FF just making the line will destroy a fully charged kamehameha....

yes vegeta needs new moves any of the above sound awesome

and i would also have to agree upon making that damn charge ring go away u can see it clear across the map so every one knows o hes got it charged better go behind him so i don't get hit

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda like the ring of gallit cun, looks cool..but it should look more like how the show did it. I still don't know why people can't just download big charging srpties for the other moves so they have an avantage as well. The gallic gun ring is what makes gallit gun unique, other wise, it would just be a purple kamehameha

I'm still liking the body shot idea and that finger idea Shadow made.

Best answers
the ring should be alot less oviouse and so u can see through it, it just gets in the way, unique sucks when u cant see :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X, it seems you don't get the point. When someone makes a Gallit Gun, everyone sees its aura. Even if YOU get a sprite pack, can you tell me how the OTHERS are sposed to avoid seeing it as clearly? It won't work.. Unless we all get the same pack.

Best answers
Avenger said:
Chakra-X, it seems you don't get the point. When someone makes a Gallit Gun, everyone sees its aura. Even if YOU get a sprite pack, can you tell me how the OTHERS are sposed to avoid seeing it as clearly? It won't work.. Unless we all get the same pack.
Fool, read his post , he said get sprites so YOU can see the OTHER moves as clearly as gallit gun , this makes no differance to what your opponent see's...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but gallitgun shouldn't have such a clear aura if it doesn't do a lot of damage!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When Vegeta transforms he gets FF, when Goku transforms what does he get? Nothing, in fact he loses SB. GG is weaker than KHH because of this reason. Goku to use turbo while using KHH is like allowing him to teleport with beams, its another advantage that will be abused. I say leave them as they are.

Best answers
gokus got loads of attacks -1 aint gona make much of a difference, an who would realy use SB when ur ssj, ssj khh is faster to charge an can tp with it while chargeing, y make a big glowing ball that takes 4eva an a day to charge espcialy when every1 can see u from all the way across the map khh is devastating enough, an all vegettas got is his pitiful galit gun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His pitiful gallit gun and his worthless final flash and his useless big bang. Yeah that makes plenty of sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Gallit gun is usless.

2. Final flash is ALSO useless in a ps, because it requires so much ki.

3. Big Bang, an attack after ssj which is useful, but Goku can simply teleport once to avoid it.

It does make sense you twitstick =) And we're talking about before ssj, not after. Vegeta deserves either another attack which is useful, or improved gallitgun, which I personally would go for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twitstick? thats a new one...lol

Anyway you seem to only be looking at this from a Goku vs. Vegeta point of view. Which in that case kind of makes sense. However improving the gallit gun unbalances Vegeta when compared to other characters, So then maybe tone down the KHH? But then that ruins Gohan who relies on that move to be any competition. I think its about as balanced as its going to get at this point in time.

Best answers
ok you arre obviously stupid...LOOK UPWARDS "twitstick" at my big post....LMAO if you think that it will make vegeta uunbalanced then you got your head too far up goku's arse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed.. "Lets all underpower Vegeta some more by saying he's strong enough in ssj!"

Well newsflash Rocky, he's not that strong at all! It takes forever for him to reach trans, and even then he's got no real PS options!

Improving the GG will not, I repeat, will not unbalance anything! He's directly weak if he's not ssj! I say, give him a better GG and let us see if it makes people use Goku a bit less =D Goku is *the* most overused char, and that's because he's got a ton of moves Vegeta doesn't have! Even I play Goku, because nobody gave Vegeta enough power to defeat anyone in a PS!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
3. Big Bang, an attack after ssj which is useful, but Goku can simply teleport once to avoid it.
Avoid it?! Do you know how big that blast radius is??

They won't empower gallic gun because yes vegeta's attack in his super form are devastating, if gallic gun becomes as strong as kamehameha, another peson will complain that Vegeta is too strong.

But if they do change it, i wanna see the look on your face :)

Best answers
LMAO hey chakra go suck an orange it's just soooo easy to counter big bang attack with a kamehameha if you have enough distance and this is because vegeta can not pump any mor epower into it...avoiding it is very possible unless your using spirit bomb like a whore. even better still i must agree with avenger Goku is THE most used character even by people who like vegeta more and thats because goku has A) more moves and B) better moves so can all the goku ass screwers please stop trying to stop the ESF team from making vegeta stronger because you ALL KNOW you will get owned then by us vegeta players.

Best answers
vegettas so underpowerd, givein him abit more powa aint gona do squat to unbalance it

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
§hadow said:
LMAO hey chakra go suck an orange it's just soooo easy to counter big bang attack with a kamehameha if you have enough distance and this is because vegeta can not pump any mor epower into it...avoiding it is very possible unless your using spirit bomb like a whore. even better still i must agree with avenger Goku is THE most used character even by people who like vegeta more and thats because goku has A) more moves and B) better moves so can all the goku ass screwers please stop trying to stop the ESF team from making vegeta stronger because you ALL KNOW you will get owned then by us vegeta players.
Suck an orange... lmao, thats a new one...

Okay... i agree that the gallit gun should be stronger... since it was way more powerfull in the show, and goku is allready a overpowered fool... with his spirit bomb, good thing he loses that during ssj.

I think they should do a normal gallit gun wich takes long(as long as kameha, or bit shorter) to charge and is very powerfull... like kamehameha... and second function wich i a fast charging, less powerfull.. but still 2 times stronger then generic beam.

Just my 2 cents.:)

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
jp said:
Okay... i agree that the gallit gun should be stronger... since it was way more powerfull in the show, and goku is allready a overpowered fool... with his spirit bomb, good thing he loses that during ssj.
Geez, the KHH's blast radius gets big enough in SSJ can you imagine what it would do to the SB's O_O Scary...:p

I think they should just make the GG as strong as the KHH but give it a small blast radius, that way he has a strong PS/BS beam and still only has 2 nukes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
§hadow said:
Well Vegta's slick advantage to the big bang is that no one can tell he's charging it from afar (it would look cooler if it actually was charging) so people doon't charge a beam because it looks like he's just floating. Once it comes towards you, yes you may teleport, but not just once, and it also depends on how far the distance is. Too ad on to this, since the gallic gun is easily seen, he gains an advatage of a hidden powerful attack to balance it. Though SSJ Vegeta is a lil too high. I use goku and piccolo, usually when their are a lot of gokus. I don't like the idea of being a mainstream character...And why bask on goku with so much moves? Now if your talking about CELL be my guest!

Suck an orange?

I kinda wish goku could use spirit bomb in superform...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No! That is not true to the show at all.. He never made an SB in SSJ >.< I've seen what it does in SSJ by AMX mod, and it is NOT pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom