Gallit gun & Kamehameha Idea

Best answers
if ppl dont use galit gun its because its pants, pointless usein it and its vegeta's only other attack till ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkingkong.. Thats exactly what I said.. That he gets it even after he charges his beam.. And that would compensate for the increase of gallitguns power.

EDIT

OMFG, I just got the best idea ever.

Gallitgun's power wouldn't be big if it hit in blast radius, but in PS or BS! Please! If you make gallitgun strong in PS or BS.. That would own. And goku could have his after turbo as well =D I think that would work. Give me new crits =D

Best answers
a khh vs gallit the gallit basically just collapses!

galit doesnt need blast radius like you say just more power

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
if you put people of the same power level and have a kamehameha v.s final flash power struggle, chances are final flash win
Actually the KHH would most likely win as the FF doesn't leave much power to struggle with so the FF would be winning until you ran out of power.

Best answers
Cap J said:
Actually the KHH would most likely win as the FF doesn't leave much power to struggle with so the FF would be winning until you ran out of power.
pluss ff u cant move when ur chargeing it, yet alone tp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah . . Some dev member should look over this, I think having a stronger PS/BS Gallit Gun would be a major improvement. And then adding an after turbo on the other things for Goku.

Best answers
Goku had to use KaioKenX3 to beat vegeta's GG
That's not really true...Goku with kaioken 3x was pretty even against vegeta's GG.
Kaioken times 4x! did the trick :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3 Gokou said:
DaRk, sign on to AIM for a second. I need to talk to you (Sorry for the off-topic post).
That's what private messages are for, please use them from now on.

Best answers
I beleive that galic gun is fine the way it is. The only thing i MIGHT change would be the glowing effect he has to be a little less brighter or seen. Galic gun is a very quick charge blast that can do some nice damage in a 1on1 battle. Vegeta is not a spamming character non ssj in my opinion. SSJ well that is the point but that isn't what i am getting at.

Galic gun does fine in matches, maybe if you are having trouble with it...you aren't using the beams correctly? I am a cell user for the most part...((former buu, trunks user)) and i use galic gun in servers and i do fine. Those who face me know i know what i am doing and galic gun does well when you know how to use it. I really don't think you should change it but that is my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, I just want more PS power in it, that would make me and many more thrilled.

Best answers
well guys it seems to me that people believe that vegeta is not a SPAMMING character? then what is he? vegeta has been designed by the ESF team for his beam spamming as seen throughout the DBZ episodes you see vegeta come out with massive combo's of beams...get it? beam spammer character...ok as other people have said the "kamehameha" had to go to 4x kaioken with goku before it could beat vegeta's galic gun...say something? not very storyline is it. Another point to be made about these attacks....kamehameha is stronger,faster,less obvious (due to Galic glowing effect),easier to aim (also another effect of galic glow).....all these advantages over the galic gun and some people have the NERVE to call galic gun fine??? that it's not underpowered? lets all ALSO keep in mind vegeta could destroy a whole planet with that attacks when only at 10,000pl (ish) so yes it is underpowered. Lets ALSO keep in mind that goku's SECONDARY spirit bomb attack (the small one) is pretty damn powerful also when charged up right and is not AS OBVIOUS as the galic gun. Vegeta lacks attack moves that he can use before SSJ...lets bear in mind he can also use a DISC attack as shown in some RPG games and when he took off gohans tail when gohan became an OOZARU (ape) and then theres a certain 2 finger laser sort of attack which vegeta used to destroy arlia.....Damn my fingers starting to hurt.....soooooo after all this can you honestly say vegeta is NOT underpowered? if you can then you simply hate beam spammers and i find that the only people that hate beamspammers are the melee spammers because they continually get owned by beam spammers. ok....slow.....BREATH....now as for the size of the beams...i WOULD say that the beams needed to be bigger but lets think about FPS for a moment here...if the beams are bigger then everyones going to be using large FPS eating moves...not very nice. In conclusion to this finger hurting post i would like to suggest a few things.

1.Galic gun made to be stronger against other BEAMS to give vegeta some penetrating power.
2.vegeta to be giving an extra attack before getting to SSJ as you will find it takes a HELL of a long time to get to SSJ especially on a powerlevel auto averaging server and that makes vegeta pretty useless
3. A cool 2nd transformation for vegeta in 1.3
4. For gohans 2nd trans to SSJ2 (i think) i would like to recommend the music from the episodes where he transforms.

Thanks for you time guys if you could be arsed readin all of it.

Best answers
nice post, more attacks for vegeta is so a defo must, disk or lazers would be v.nice

aint he gettin sum new attacks in 1.3 tho ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
finaly someone that understands the whole storry......that whas a while ago that someone whas on the vegeta side and not on the goku side.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah he's right, Goku does have all the super moves of a beam spammer BEFORE he transes.. And Vegeta takes forever to trans! I also notice the lack of abilities.. I'd appreciate some powering of the non ssj Vegeta. However, beam spammers are actually less skillful than melee spammers are, seeing as it takes no skill to wham someone with a beam..

1. Vegeta does need an upgrade of Gallic gun, because he does not have any other good attacks which could be improved much upon.

2. Beam spammers suck.

Best answers
Well ither they have to make renuzoken extremly good... Or gallit gun stornger or new move while non ssj....

Best answers
dey should make goku's kamehameha weaker so it can match the galic gun and add another super kamehameha to make that as the strongest beam over final flash

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If gallic gun is too obvious, you can always download a new charge up sprie for the kamehameha so it is easily noticeable. That's what i d id with Special beam cannon, now they are easier to dodge.

Gallic gun should be stronger i gues, cuz I like to have good kamehameha v.s gallic gun power struggles. It should also be wider because he shoots it from his whole body. I 'd suggest "final Shine" but, no gt moves...

I popose vegeta get a new attack for his normal form. Remebr the attack that he used to kill Nappa? He shot that from his whole body in his normal form, so that can be one for his non-ssj only.

Best answers
you should NOT have to downbload a new sprite for the move it should be implemented into the game...beam spammers suck? since when??? i know quite a few beams spammers that can own anyones ass and just because someone beam spams it makes them less skillful? i can say the same about a lot of lame ass melee whores who use nasty tricks to get quick kills...and NO goku should NOT get a super kamehameha for his SSJ form because if he did then vegeta deserves a super galic gun and so forth goku does not have any kind of "super" kamehameha until he reaches ssj4 which is his 10x kamehameha so no sorry goku lover. now where was i?....oh yeh...another move vegeta knows is the bakuatsuha which is the move nappa used by pointing his 2 fingers upwards. vegeta is clearly underpowered so i'd appreciate if all the goku lovers, gohan lovers and so forth would not reply basically saying that if vegeta gets stronger then goku must...god stop being soooo noobish you have to have a stronger character and use some skill for a change.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O

Spaces man, spaces.. Paragraphs..

And spammers.. Well.. Lets put it this way, I've yet to meet a beam spammer I couldn't own.

And for skill, well I can handle a beam or beam attacks just like a beam spammer can. It doesn't mean that I can own the real pros. Ownage is a term used when you completely destroy someone with weak beams or melee along with not losing a lot of health yourself.

However, I do enjoy a few beam struggles now and then, so I agree. Goku is overpowered as he is, and Vegeta is grossly underpowered compared to most chars.. Cell has his SBC and Kamehameha. Gohan has very early trans and a decent shield attack technique which protects him against direct hits. Trunks has his sword and that awesome burning attack. Vegeta has.. Nothing good. Frieza, well he's got some pwning moves as well, like finger laser, telekinesis and a homeable disc. Krillin has.. Well he's got kamehameha and destructo disc. + scatter beam. Piccolo has SBC. Buu has tons of great attacks. Goku has.. Well.. He's got better moves than anyone.. No one except Buu or perhaps Cell can stand a chance against Goku as a character in the game strictly beam wise. The above stats are not in ssj. Basically, Vegeta is the most underpowered one of them all, and he's got more moves as several people here are saying. Gallit gun would be a great weapon if it was only stronger than Kamehameha, like it should be.. But it's not. So come on, I mean.. Vegeta is a char worthy of non ssj recognition!

Best answers
Yeah , I've been pretty annoyed being a beamer myself that the only way I can PS someone thats Goku (I'm a vegeta player) is to fire my Galic gun 1 early , and 2 from the floor so I regain KI... witch is cheap and not always useble...
Wether you like Beam spammers or not , Gallit gun should be stronger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom