Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Something like this was requested somewhere....
It's in an early stage (in fact VERY VERY early) and I have to get around some things to have it ingame. Notice:
1) If it gets ingame it will perhaps block "a bit" of your sight.
2) The front part WILL NOT follow the FF head.
3) I will have to make new bones and anims.

Best answers
Wow... Now that is a more Realistic Final Flash than the ESF orginal one. (but still in DBZ it was 10 times biger tham yours Sin Goku)

Best answers
I have not played DMZ yet. But if you want a bigger one, I'll make it bigger. What time the height of Vegeta should it be in height?

Best answers
actually the current final flash is a sprite so it might be a while till you can use that model your making

Best answers
actually the current final flash is a sprite
:laff: :laff:

Well..... I thought of this:
1) I make this part of the Vegeta model
2) I attach it to new bones (rotating and stuff)
3) Make these bones standard postion so that the flash is small /invisible
4) In the control_finalflash animation I make it pop to the real size

I noticed this trick when I was on BFP animating....

:UPDATE:

Big enough?

Best answers
When someone asked for BIG I did this:

but I will make it smaller OK?:p

Better?

Best answers
Amazing.....
Make that Big one for me :)
By the way i didnt mean DMZ i mean DBZ series where Vegeta did his Final Flash on Cell

Best answers
I just watched it. BUT: If I made one that big, you would not be able to see anything! Nothing! You could't even aim!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... how are you going to make it reach to the other side of the map... damm... gonna look pretty freaky ingame if you use your idea, mainly becuase you cannot comtrol the model... only the beam... so the model will move just like the beams in bfp... it will look pretty dodgy.... but still... nice job ^_^

Best answers
how are you going to make it reach to the other side of the map

Yes that's a problem. Perhaps I'll make it pop up (would look weird) or I could add a bone that moves away, but then I would be unable to make ir rotate.... And then there is the question: How to show the player where the beamhead is? I have to try to find/ make a REALLY big beamhead sprite so it's position is trackable even when it's inside the model...

I made the spikes 3D and added an inner tube, so if you are in the beammodel you can see it from the inside, and you can see the real beamhead coming for you... kinda nice I think.

Best answers
its really good sin goku but i still dont understand how u can do that because u no final falsh is a sprite no a model
(sorry am very stupid :))

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't you already make the current beams outrageously huge by using beampartsize 20000 or something like that? The model idea would sound good if this was in fact BFP, but the way you're thinking about doing it, 90% of the beam wouldn't even hurt anyone. It would totally block your view, and the explosion at the end would look smaller than the beam itself. It wouldn't work out all that great any way you look at it... but you can try anyway.

Best answers
huge by using beampartsize 20000
Where do I change this? I looked for something like this but I couldn't find it.

:EDIT: OK I found it in the client.dll as a cl command. I'll try it.

Best answers
Sin Goku...That is beautiful...being a FF fan that brings a tear to my eye...i really hope i can get that in game one day....aim or not...id love to shoot a "Real" FF good work man :yes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's just wait till he has it skinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom