Best answers
The blood under the eyes, I am still working on...please NOTE that lol..

This is a test version below, please note I just want to see comparison's between the two. The one below has no water texture, the top does.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at the moment it looks good, very good, but the blood can be made more realistic I think (?!?) but then again ur not finished

ur on the right track though!

grtz naz

Best answers
ever scarier then the first :)

i would reccomend texture mapping the blood to her face so it looks like its on her face and lower the opacity of the blood to like 75-90%

sweet job

Best answers
I can see down your shirt!! -Joe Dirt

Lmao sorry i just had too!!! Scarey but good! Fighto

Best answers
I have a good tutorial on texture mapping some where...trying to find it for ya mate.

EDIT - cant find it :cry:

only way i know how is to make a texture map of her face in the channels, save it as a new file. on the original do your blood on a new layer and use distort>displacment. play around with the settings a bit...i would hazard a guess as to put it at 5 by 5 so its not too sharp. the blood should wrap around her face like a 3d object.

of course there is probably an easier way but i dont know it :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant see it, mabye i'm better off that way, i think i saw the tutorial that chaos was taliking about, mabe i could find it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice, it looks real ^^

your work still freaks me out

Best answers
sorry, i suck at explaining things =(

you can do some very cool things useing dis-maps....a good example is i use it when CGing my drawings for loose clothing ;D

Best answers
what did you actually do with that pic?
if all you did was draw the red stuff, well then i guess its ok
But it looks kinda simple, 5 red lines and a blur or something..

Best answers
Wow can you not see? LOL I used several textures on her face....must be your video...

The only place I had trouble at seeing the image was my friends computer, his computer's video blurs things up, not allowing you to see detail.

But every computer is different.......look harder before yah basically say I'm lazy. All goes back to people just looking at the "image" not the "perspective"..

Btw thanks for the link, I'll use that.. getting ram today

Best answers
ey man i was just asking, i can see the black texture crap on here face, good, but i wassent sure what you did on it, all i knew was you made the blood stuf, wassent sure on the rest

but yeah, nice editting

Best answers
Sorry, I have a nature to be defensive... *shrug*

my bad bud.

*also I added 2 new images, i want comparison on them, can anyone give feedback? i am going to do displacement on both of them tonight or tommorrow.

Best answers
Creepy pic. The blood on the lower pic is too red, but the upper is almost perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom