Best answers
Alright, I am totally lost in this displacement map crap, I mean like.. I have no idea how to start it... I want the blood to look real, and you say a displacement map, but whats weird is I have no idea how to start .... remember I have this saved as a PSD so everything is a different layer....meaning, one side of her face texture is one layer, the other is another...so like how can I set this up?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try posting it on thier forums, they can probably help alot since the guy who runs it is a photoshop god

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
forum of the site he gave u I think?

anyways, I like the cleaner one better I think.. (bottem one)

Best answers
aye, im experimenting with textures..because one of my friends say it will be extremely hard to make blood so why not use some "textures" to make it look like real blood..like take a digital picture of it..etc..

-or-

i was thinking make the texture "eat" away at the image..make skin holes in the skin etc..make it look porous.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eee! nice goth chick! who is she ^_^
oh yeah, simple, but in a good way! no need for loads of fancy cuts!
in other notes, in the water texure, i think its me, but its a river isnt it? i think i can see the river bank and the waters flat like a river!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know how to make channels and stuff right? well you take the layer with the blood on it, hopefully you have one, you create a channel of it and then go on as the tutorial says, i think thats what you were having trouble with at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom