Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
..OK i no there has been a lot of speculation bout the EVM models all bein ripped :( Now its not my place 2 say weather they hav or havnt but i can assure u that both P cell, Kid buu, and serveral ohter r NOT ripped bcus me and other EVM modelers made then o_O so i would apreciate u NOT 2 cum 2 assumtions. And if ne part of n e model is used in EVM credits WILL b given but u will hav 2 b patient....
Tankz

..Tweek ;)

Bolteh2

B
this actually doesnt take away that the other evm mdoels are rips :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well put s-bolt-- :p

take a gooood look at piccolo and many others.. lol

Best answers
..if, IF (im not in a persition 2 say) sum of the other models R ripped Creditsz WILL b relased and permission will also b given b 4 the EVM relase date.....

..Tweek ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know about most of you but if you say a model is riped can you post the EVM model the model it was riped from? That would help me out ALOT.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still you said that the Piccolo model had parts of Ned's Vegetto. Such as the Torso. That Piccolo model is entirely BFP's. The only thing on it that was Ned's was the hands. They are ripping.. yes, I hope they give credits, otherwise no one will play their mod. BTW well put statement Tweek.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i DID

i gave s-bolt-- some references i made for him

bleh X_x

Best answers
..OK OK, :( so this perticular mdl HAS aspects of Neds Vegito on it BUT it wil most likely not b released ..if permision isnt give but i will hav 2 talk 2 Brollyman bout this. In the mean time just b Patient and Credtiz will prob b given :)

..Tweek ;)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's definetly a rip as Shijing has pointed out. If they continue to use those models, action will probably be taken.

As for this thread, public discussion about a mod ripping a model is a no-no: therefore, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom