ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adopt me with Paul Weller!

Seriously, those are nice models and I swear I will (or have) install/ed all of them!

Good luck SV, and remember, I'm on page 32 of adopt.com!

Best answers
Gohan ingame (as custom for Goku at the moment)

For it to be a custom for Gohan I need to reorginize some animations and stuff, no big deal, after that I'll start on the battle damaged version ;)
Everything is cool... But were there master roshi's sign on his back in the show ? :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not in the show, in the DBZ Special, yep.

Like I said, I'm following 50 different references ^_^

<3 Kong!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well good to hear that u gonna make a buu saga gohan :)
as for the future gohan it looks great just one thing i think you should make the orange gi a bit darker for normal form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, it's ****ing amazing. But you know what would be even better? If you would make that look like Adult Gohan from Buu Saga. So, basically that's just changing the hair. Awesome anyway.

EDIT: Oh wait I see you already said you would do that. Good. Go for it, man.

Best answers
@ Anyways, I've been working on the SSJ form for a little longer than I expected, the thing is Future Gohan's SSJ hair is hard to model, half of it isnt even spiked but still has certain hair flow, but I think I got it right

u got it right allright! it's perfect !
Lol, dude, use the QUOTE button, u confused me. :p

Anyway, SV, watch your back 'cos I may come from behind you to hump you out of joy! :p

You're one of the best esf modellers I've met on this forum... congrats! :D

*bows*

Best answers
oh and sv i think its better if u let the dash animations that goku has in his normal state to gohan (personaly i hate the ssj3 forword dash, and gohan swoop he spins to much) hope u get the point!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For better results :D
Exactly, I like being as accurate as possible, and not to miss even the smallest details. ^^

dan_esf_fanatic said:
Dude, it's ****ing amazing. But you know what would be even better? If you would make that look like Adult Gohan from Buu Saga. So, basically that's just changing the hair. Awesome anyway.

EDIT: Oh wait I see you already said you would do that. Good. Go for it, man.
Thanks man, Yeah ^^ actually though, it's changing the hair, sleeves, skin and expression a tad ;)

Andy011 said:
Anyway, SV, watch your back 'cos I may come from behind you to hump you out of joy!

You're one of the best esf modellers I've met on this forum... congrats!

*bows*
:x lolz

Alica_goku_ssj4 said:
oh and sv i think its better if u let the dash animations that goku has in his normal state to gohan (personaly i hate the ssj3 forword dash, and gohan swoop he spins to much) hope u get the point!
Yeah I know what you mean, dont worry, Gohan wont have Goku SSJ3's animations.
Normal form of Gohan will have Goku's Normal form animations and SSJ form Gohan will have Goku's SSJ2 form animations ;)

I'm currently animation a few stuff like the Masenko animation, update soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
It looks like the symbol is inverted.. meaning you should flip it vertically (i thinko_o)

BTW I think some of your models don't have the exhausted animations (exhausted, exhausted_walk etc). Could add these with the next update?
Of course, other than that everything seems perfect. Good job!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oo You're right! thanks, I'll fix it asap.

Oh and if you can point out which characters done have the exhausted animations that would help cause some naturally dont have them yet according to the 1.3 open beta, if I add them on my own the animation's order will get screwed up when playing in other servers.

Ohh, speaking of Gohan :p got him to actually be a custom for Gohan, not Goku.
Simple stuff, only added a Masenko animation, which by the way looks pretty nice ^_^
Only problems that I noticed is that in the Character Selection Screen the Gohan model goes out of the model viewing screen...cause the camera is adjusted to Teen Gohan which is smaller...anyways...nothing I can do to fix it.

Another problem, the idle animation is faster than it should be, and I cant do anything about it either :x I tried changing the fps on the QC file to as low as I possibly can and it didnt make any difference.
It doesnt look too bad but it's not as it should be as well...

I'll try to figure these things out as I go, for now that version of Future Gohan is done ;) gonna work on the battle damaged version tomorrow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh and if you can point out which characters done have the exhausted animations that would help cause some naturally dont have them yet according to the 1.3 open beta, if I add them on my own the animation's order will get screwed up when playing in other servers.
Well, only Buu Saga Vegeta (normal as well as SSJ) seems to have the exhausted animations.. but the same is for the default models - Goku and Trunks default models don't have these animations. So I guess you don't have to do anything about that just yet. We'll have to wait and see what gives in the following releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom