ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In this thread I'm going to try and concentrate all the 1.3 custom made models so they will be easier to find/download and share.
After all it's important that the custom file names will be the same for everyone so it will be as consistent as possible =]

Every couple of weeks ESF 1.3 is being updated and along with that more animations are being added to the models so I'll do my best to be here and update the models at all times. (pay attention to dates)

I'm going to post ALL of the custom models in this post, the first post, so it will be easy to find and you wont get lost in the later pages.

And as a last note, make sure to read the Readme.txt file which is included in all the downloads, it contains all the proper credits to each and every model and how to install the custom models, it's rather simple really but make sure you do read it so you wont mess something up by mistake :smile:

Enjoy guys =)

Update - Feb 28 (Adult Gohan Pack Added!)

Download Links:
Rapidshare
Megaupload
Oobies - By Phobius
ESF-World - By DJ-Ready

Download Links:
Rapidshare
Megaupload
Oobies - By Phobius
ESF-World - By DJ-Ready

Download Links:
Rapidshare
Megaupload
Oobies - By Phobius
HL2Files - By FF|Skyrider
ESF-World - By DJ-Ready

Download Links:
Rapidshare
Megaupload
Oobies - By Phobius
ESF-World - By DJ-Ready

Download Links:
Rapidshare
Megaupload
Oobies - By Phobius
ESF-World - By DJ-Ready

Download Links:
Rapidshare
Megaupload
Oobies - By Phobius
ESF-World - By DJ-Ready

Download Links:
Oobies - By Phobius
ESF-World - By DJ-Ready

If there's anything I forgot or messed up, let me know ^_^
And feel free to make more mirrors to any of the files and post them here, I'll make sure to include them in the links above.

General Credits:

God Gundam
Kama
Eclipse
Raven Blade

Hosting:

HL2Files - FF|Skyrider
Oobies - Phobius
ESF World - DJ-Ready

*Another note, hold the requests back for a while, I've got a list myself that I'm sure you wont be dissapointed with.
After that I might take requests.

And dont ask when I'll release the models, the answer will always be "When it's done"*

Edit:

The list continues in my next post in this page! (post #3) *damn image posting limit >_<*

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this thread is going to be beneficial so you get the Phobius Sticky Seal of Approval.

I can't wait to try out some of these models and with Joes new system its so much easier to work with. Also you should talk with DJ-Ready or FF|Skyrider about getting some permanent links to your models I'm sure they would be glad to do it I know sky is always looking for new uploads ^_^.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks Phobs =D and yeah, already talked to DJ, he also wants to take part of it, I'll talk to Sky and see if he wants to as well =) the more the better.

Edit:

The list of custom models will continue here!

Update - March 01 (Mystic Gohan Added!)

Download Links:
Oobies - By Phobius
ESF-World - By DJ-Ready

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sure thing. I'll make a new group on HL2Files for v1.3 custom models.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very awesome idea, very awesome models <3 however i think it would be wise to just keep one post one new model =x makes it a lot easier to sort through, and probably keep it locked and letting few people post each reply?

edit: im thinkin if so many people post replies it'll clutter up the thread

edit: i actually read through the entire first post >_< i just started DLin em without reading the entire thing.. well i guess nvm then =)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you sould like add that bardock to

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure thing. I'll make a new group on HL2Files for v1.3 custom models.
Thanks Skyrider =] when the links are ready, let me know so I can add them with the rest of the links above :)

imkongkong said:
very awesome idea, very awesome models <3 however i think it would be wise to just keep one post one new model =x makes it a lot easier to sort through, and probably keep it locked and letting few people post each reply?

edit: im thinkin if so many people post replies it'll clutter up the thread

edit: i actually read through the entire first post >_< i just started DLin em without reading the entire thing.. well i guess nvm then =)
^_^ Probably best this way, as long as people always look at the first post thats all they need =]

john_volkov said:
you sould like add that bardock to
Bardock went through some serious make over for the last hour ^_^ currently rigging him to Goku, hope that will go smooth cause he originally has Vegeta's body...we'll see, if it doesnt, Bardock goes back to Vegeta D:

Update soon <3

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think it is for the best if I add a v1.3 section seperated for v1.3 things only. At the moment, v1.x.x categories (which includes v1.2.x) are way too much cluttered.

Best answers
Awesome tread SV :) Can't wait to see more awesome models here! :D

And I have a question about the Buu saga Vegeta model.

Why are the animations all messed up? o.o Wasn't it ready or something?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
coz some animations are custom made.. u can do one of two things:

1. replace the old vegeta model with the one included in the pack (not the buu saga one)
2. copy and paste the old vegeta and ssjvegeta model, replace the texture with the new ones sv edited, rename them to bluevegeta and bluessjvegeta and stick them in place of the one sv made, and viola

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it is for the best if I add a v1.3 section seperated for v1.3 things only. At the moment, v1.x.x categories (which includes v1.2.x) are way too much cluttered.
Sounds good to me =)

Mobius ^^ said:
Awesome tread SV Can't wait to see more awesome models here!

And I have a question about the Buu saga Vegeta model.

Why are the animations all messed up? o.o Wasn't it ready or something?
I think I know whats the prob, you didnt read the Readme.txt file! x3
And I bet you didnt copy the WHOLE 'models' folder into your 'esf_openbeta' directory.
I included an update of the original Vegeta (Strait from DT <3), it's important you extract all of it.
Teh Readme file is your friend ;)

Oh, by the way, looks like we're having a Bardock for dinner \o/

Rigged for Goku, almost ready for release, just need to slap in some blood for battle damaged version ;]

Best answers
I think I know whats the prob, you didnt read the Readme.txt file! x3
And I bet you didnt copy the WHOLE 'models' folder into your 'esf_openbeta' directory.
I included an update of the original Vegeta, it's important you extract all of it.
Teh Readme file is your friend
Oh silly me ^^' I'm sorry for asking such a stupid question when the answer was right infront of me. A thousand pardons!

ohohoho That's an awesome bardock! I can barely wait!

:EDIT:

Aaaah I installed the vegeta the way the readme told me to but. When I play on other servers the model is all messed up again :( Works fine on my own server tho. Do you have any idea what might be the cause of this? o_O (If I missed something...slap me)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh silly me ^^' I'm sorry for asking such a stupid question when the answer was right infront of me. A thousand pardons!

ohohoho That's an awesome bardock! I can barely wait!

:EDIT:

Aaaah I installed the vegeta the way the readme told me to but. When I play on other servers the model is all messed up again :( Works fine on my own server tho. Do you have any idea what might be the cause of this? o_O (If I missed something...slap me)
Ohhh I didnt see that one coming D:
It's not just you, it will be this way for everyone untill there will be a new 1.3 update...
Vegeta has 1 extra animation (deep_idle) and since other servers still lack that one animation the order is messed up while playing in them.

I'm going to remove that deep_idle for now and reupload Vegeta, untill 1.3 will be updated, I guess.

Oh and thanks for uploading Sky =D

can we put our edits to??
Sure, post them here or send them to me directly and I'll orginize them and post them here. ;)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw...the next esf 1.3 open beta update will be on sunday the 4\monday the 5 of february right? ::D

Best answers
if it is so i will be soo happy the open beta from 20/1 is nice ! have bugs are is very nice, the playing is now faster

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In this thread I'm going to try and concentrate all the 1.3 custom made models so they will be easier to find/download and share.
After all it's important that the custom file names will be the same for everyone so it will be as consistent as possible =]

Every couple of weeks ESF 1.3 is being updated and along with that more animations are being added to the models so I'll do my best to be here and update the models at all times. (pay attention to dates)

I'm going to post ALL of the custom models in this post, the first post, so it will be easy to find and you wont get lost in the later pages.

And as a last note, make sure to read the Readme.txt file which is included in all the downloads, it contains all the proper credits and how to install the custom models, it's rather simple really but make sure you do read it so you wont mess something up by mistake :smile:

Enjoy guys =)

Update - Jan 31

Download Links:
Rapidshare
Megaupload

Download Links:
Rapidshare
Megaupload

If there's anything I forgot or messed up, let me know ^_^
And feel free to make more mirrors to any of the files and post them here, I'll make sure to include them in the links above.
Dude.You.****ing.Rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom