ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Trunks is not chibi/kid Trunks, it's Teen Trunks from the future (DBZ Special History of Trunks.

Basically this Trunks doesnt know who Goten is xD

But to your question, making a Goten out of edits wont work...that's something that has to be done from scratch to look good...and like I said, I'm stuffed with work at the moment, I can only work on a few things at once.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe for future gohan you can use goku as a base, then just redo the hair =) then redo the hair again and have mirai gohan, have ssj trans, then trans to lose his arm :eek: sex!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks again Sky =D

imkongkong said:
maybe for future gohan you can use goku as a base, then just redo the hair =) then redo the hair again and have mirai gohan, have ssj trans, then trans to lose his arm :eek: sex!
Indeed, good idea, for the sake of consistant content, it could work nicely!
Would you prefer having the last form (armless) battle damaged too?

If so it will be like this for Future Gohan:
Replacing Gohan as Normal, SSJ and SSJ armless/battledamaged.

Best answers
Awesome Teen trunks mdl SV! :D

I have little bug to report on that Teen Trunks you made.

The Block animation is slow and it repeats it self :eek: what might be the cause of this? Am I making a fool out of myself again ? -_-' If so...slap meh!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The Block animation is slow and it repeats it self :eek: what might be the cause of this? Am I making a fool out of myself again ? -_-' If so...slap meh!
i gues he edited the qc file lol :p

nice release sv!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks again Sky =D

Indeed, good idea, for the sake of consistant content, it could work nicely!
Would you prefer having the last form (armless) battle damaged too?

If so it will be like this for Future Gohan:
Replacing Gohan as Normal, SSJ and SSJ armless/battledamaged.
sweet =x i think it depends what gohan u want to edit

1. adult gohan when he goes armless

2. adult gohan when he goes mystic

for 1:
gohan normal > ssj gohan > ssj gohan no arm ^^

for 2:
gohan normal > ssj2 gohan > mystic gohan =x (since gohan only goes 2 trans)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Nope, actually you're right, I missed that one, I thought I tested it well xD
Anyways, for some weird reason Gohan and Trunks have different blocking styles, Gohan's block starts as the animation you see now but DOESNT loop...
And on Trunks it's just the normal blocking pose always looping, now I checked the QC file and there's no loop on those animations, meaning I cant do anything about it but remake the animation to loop, which isnt a problem at all, I just wonder why the hell are they different (Trunks's and Gohan's blocking animations)...

Anyway, there will be a fix for that soon ;) thanks for pointing it out dude, it helps.

i gues he edited the qc file lol :p

nice release sv!
I did but like I said the loop comes from a code somehow...or something, there was no loop key on the QC file, thats the weird thing heh =s

Thanks anyways ^^

sweet =x i think it depends what gohan u want to edit

1. adult gohan when he goes armless

2. adult gohan when he goes mystic

for 1:
gohan normal > ssj gohan > ssj gohan no arm ^^

for 2:
gohan normal > ssj2 gohan > mystic gohan =x (since gohan only goes 2 trans)
Woah, yeah...and I also realised that we done want Gohan's arm to pop back out when he goes back to normal form D:

I think I'm gonna go for this:
Adult Future Gohan (History of Trunks), in Normal and SSJ forms, and then a second version of armless/battledamaged Future Gohan in Normal and SSJ forms too. Basically those 2 versions will be 2 different options for you to choose.

About Adult Gohan from DBZ, I dont really want to give up on his SSJ form D:
Humm...I'll see if I can figure something out for him later, for now I'll try to focus on the Future Gohan, already starting on him ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm dunno if you played around, if you got on the "ref_block" (or however the animation is called on the qc ) a "loop fps 20/.15/.5" remove the "loop" it may will remove the repeating of the animations. (20/.15/.5 are just the cound of the fps it may has inside, like fps 20 or fps 15 y know)

and if there wasnt any, then set up "loop fps X (X = endframe of the animation)"
i read it somewhere, not sure if it work though.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill make the turles edit im bored =/,

soon as im done levelling my character on SRO >_>, (in other words, probabaly tomorrow)

Best answers
That reminds me (small off-topic)

WHO THE BLOODY **** is Turles/Tullece/Toulip/whatever?!?!?!?!:p

I kept thinking it was Bardock in a different costume until now... is he one of goku's brothers (movie-wise)?

Anyway, I love your models, as usual SV. Your Bardock work is the best one IMO. ;)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill make the turles edit im bored =/,

soon as im done levelling my character on SRO >_>, (in other words, probabaly tomorrow)
Sounds awesome dude =D are you going to use the Bardock as a start? if so I'll hand you over the unindexed textures and the Milkshape format model (exporting deforms the model badly)

That reminds me (small off-topic)

WHO THE BLOODY **** is Turles/Tullece/Toulip/whatever?!?!?!?!

I kept thinking it was Bardock in a different costume until now... is he one of goku's brothers (movie-wise)?

Anyway, I love your models, as usual SV. Your Bardock work is the best one IMO.
Thanks Andy ;) Turles is a Saiyan, Goku's clone, he's a character from the movie "Tree of Might"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turles

PiXel said:
uhm dunno if you played around, if you got on the "ref_block" (or however the animation is called on the qc ) a "loop fps 20/.15/.5" remove the "loop" it may will remove the repeating of the animations. (20/.15/.5 are just the cound of the fps it may has inside, like fps 20 or fps 15 y know)

and if there wasnt any, then set up "loop fps X (X = endframe of the animation)"
i read it somewhere, not sure if it work though.
Thats the thing, there was no loop there, but I'll try to do what you said and see if it works ;)

Best answers
Fuerzo

The model rocks Try to make a goten :)
anyway 10/10 keep it up Friend;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome Bardock. Pure secksh. Only thing bothering me is Vegeta's stance when he's on the ground. Kinda goofy. Other than that, kick-ass models SV, Darktooth and everyone else listed in the credits :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since when was this thread created? o_O

Good thing it was, nice models indeed, I will be snatching those.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big love and credits to Kama, GG and Eclipse! <3

Pretty much done, I went through the whole movie again ;_; poor Gohan, anyways, tried to do him as accurate as I could based on 50 refs I took from the movie =P if you have any crits let me know.

In the mean time, gonna work on the SSJ form, then trying to get him ingame as custom for Gohan.
Shouldnt take long, it's currently fully rigged, only need to animate the missing animations for Gohan.

Best answers
OMG SV this is pure sex man looooooooove it ! can w8 for it man ! u ar one of a kind! and i hopw u will do the gohan from the series i really want to see a miystic gohan and a ssj/ssj2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
smeksy stuff there ^^ the only part that is bugging me is the line that goes accross his forearm. Too defined and remindes me of a butt crack but thats just me lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom