• Yes, Keep It

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Change It

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
That's my point...... It's not about teamwork at the moment. I'm sure the ESF team wants to add an aspect of teamwork into it though. I could be wrong they may not want to, but if they did, that one change would add enough to satisfy me and and most likely anyone who wants to see more teamplay.

You're wrong about the Z fighters going at it alone, there were tons of times when the Z fighters used teamwork. Let me list you some examples.

#1. They used teamwork against they're very first enemy in the Z series, Raditz. Goku held him while piccolo peirced him with his special beam cannon.
#2. Another example; The plan Piccolo came up with for Nappa. He would grab his tail while krillin would nail him, and gohan was supposed to blast him or hit him, but he choked.
#3. When gohan and krillen both went after Goldo(sp?) when they were fighting the Ginyu force. They failed but it was an attempt.
#4.I'm sure there was an attempt at teamwork against frieza allthough i can't really think of an exact moment.
#5.Vegeta saved goku from android 19 while he was being held/drained, piccolo also attempted to.
#5.Tons of teamwork was used against Buu between vegeta and Goku.
#6 Vegeta was temporarily saved by his son and goten from Buu, while wrapped up in Buu's body part.
#7.Gohan was being held by Babadi's two henchmen so that they could drain him of his energy to awaken Buu.

I could list more, but that's more than enough to prove you wrong.
ESF is not CS or DOD, it is not supposed to be team oriented. I'm sure you hate when you get double teamed. Imagine if you made it just that much easier, I am sure you would complain, unless you were on the team that was double teaming the enemy ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, you're completley wrong, I don't mind getting double teamed at all, makes me better, and makes the fight that much more exciting. Secondly, I know it's not CS or DOD, but those aren't good comparisons, ESF is in it's own genre, and there is a Free for all mode. However there is also a team mode... and I'm pretty sure that the essence of team mode is for teamplay. So Not only would it be true to the show, the friggen mode is named after it.

Best answers
If I swoop near over the head of an enemy and had melee selected, would autopunching take me out of swoop? Or would I rap on the enemy's head a few times while still swooping?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
First of all, you're completley wrong, I don't mind getting double teamed at all, makes me better, and makes the fight that much more exciting. Secondly, I know it's not CS or DOD, but those aren't good comparisons, ESF is in it's own genre, and there is a Free for all mode. However there is also a team mode... and I'm pretty sure that the essence of team mode is for teamplay. So Not only would it be true to the show, the friggen mode is named after it.
Maybe they aren't that great comparasins but it was an overexaggeration, ESF is meant for 1 on 1's. I really cannot see a good way teamplay can be implemented. I don't think you can really do 2v2 melee because of the animations (and be sort of pointless because why not just have two separate fights), that would take the longest time... 2v1 would just have people complaining like hell "2v1!!!!one!111", but I guess could be done if they made it fairly hard to butt in. They have already implemented multistruggles, guess that helps but in 1.2 I think many will be using melee :rolleyes:. The Dragonball's mode could potentially do something but we don't know what is planned, if it is in planning stages. If you have a great idea put it forward o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. I'm sure most people love doing one on one's and I admit it, I like it as well, but there eventually will be a tournament mode, and this comes back to my previous argument.. there's that mode that has a specific name... team mode. I know it's probably tricky to code that kind of stuff... but have you forgotten that the ESF coders are Harsens and PcJoe? I don't think i have to say more than that. This is all just my opinion, I think it would be great if there was more of a teamplay aspect in the game, but it all boils down to what the team decides.

Remember the suggestion that I'm backing up doesnt solely make it 2v1, it puts both people at a disadvantage, they're both just sitting ducks, it just depends on whether someone comes to beat up the guy being held or someone comes to smack the guy holding you. In my opinion it's a great idea, and if I haven't convinced some of you out there yet I have two very strong words prepared for you................ ;) come oooonnn ;)

Best answers
Multi PS suggests to me that they're interested in putting in at least some teamplay (if anyone wants it). I'm sure they could do plenty of things to enhance this side of things, it's just that they're probably busy getting the fundamentals in place first.

Best answers
I lik this idea due to this rason...NO MORE ****ING HOWING CALLING! You cant legally how due your getting your ass out of the way. I totally am all for it. Its awsome! i like this idea. Keep it up ESF team. :yes:

Best answers
Double Tap Swoop in all directions i want ... wow , sounds so great ~ i think there is nothing to discuss about , do you really dont like the way you need to press some buttons ??? Well i think that doesnt matter and as i say´d , moving fast into all directions is a piece of the fast paced gameplay some ppl complained about after they heard about new melee , so i think this idea is just great .

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Offtopic: YEY! i can finally post + i lost bad caps at every letter habbit (almost)
Ontopic: After the new news with the pics i really think i'm gonna like it ..... Question:
Can u swoop with a beam charging?

Best answers
Originally said by Mystic Snidely
Multi PS suggests to me that they're interested in putting in at least some teamplay (if anyone wants it). I'm sure they could do plenty of things to enhance this side of things, it's just that they're probably busy getting the fundamentals in place first.
Actually I have seen many times on long maps like ESF_geoarena that when someone shoots a sprirt bomb someone will shoot a beam at it to push it back and then someone else willa nd soon the everyone will be trying to push this spirit bomb back at each other. These are in way no different than multiple PS.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
offtopic:WHAT HAPPEND TO THE FORUMS?!?!??!?!
Ontopic:ummm can u swoop with stationary attacks? Ex:Spirit Bomb,Final Flash

Best answers
i fink it should be changed just a slite bit but one thing i dont no about is when ur double swoop thing can u use it all the time? and can u hold say u wanna fly left < n can u fly all the way to the left side or can u just go a bit.. lol :p but there should be a bit where! u swoop n if u miss it charges one of them weak beam attacks! :p heeh just me talkn

Best answers
guess its okay, the video looks prety good

but listen: u know these scenes bejita gets mad and swoops right in front of an enemy and releases tons of kishots?

i wonder if it would be possible to charge his renzoku, then swoop to the next victim somewhere and release his devastating atack right into tha victims face!!

wouldnt this look cool?

Best answers
5 pages of posts is a bit too much for me to read right now, and this was probably asked, but...

will it be possible to double tap two directions at the same time so we don't always go in ONE direction? Thing of all the angles we are losing in swoop if we can't do this. Atleast with the lock-on targeting in the previous betas, we could lock on and swoop in WHATEVER directions we wanted.

From what I've read though, it just seems a bit akward that we will be going dead straight in swoop. And even if we are allowed to use more than one directional button to swoop... it will still end up at a 45* angle and we will still be traveling in a straight line.

Seems like ALOT of work as well to be hitting left-left, foward-forward, right-right, up-up over and over when in the heat of a battle. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom