• Yes, Keep It

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Change It

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm whats the point

hes already flying off how are u gonna kick him?

Sound Artist
Best answers
ZTiMaStA said:
i REALLY think u should be able to have the normal 1.1 melee after u throw som1 and u kick him again everyone who can do a combo will like that much more -_-'

You can use adv. melee OR simple 1.1 melee, it's your choice, left or right mouse button. It's basically hard to throw someone then catch up to them to use the simple melee, however, if they roll on the ground or something like that, it will slow their velocity down and you can swoop and hit.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_- I just spent 2 hours reading the whole pages here. I feel like there should be a limit on the speed of the manual punches. Say you auto-punch someone and then you enter combo mode and then just unleash a hella amount of punches at a millasecond charge each.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You can use adv. melee OR simple 1.1 melee,
yea but what really would be cool would be a combination off bove :/ then bove the n00bs and the good players will be pleased

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZTiMaStA said:
yea but what really would be cool would be a combination off bove :/ then bove the n00bs and the good players will be pleased

Like FreedoM already said, you can use BOTH simple and advanced melee.. hence it's all upto you (the player) to mix and match the two types of melee into your gameplay. 1.2's melee will be very adaptable as far as different type of players (good and noobish) players are concerned.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there a way to make it ONLY one or the other? Is what he and I am asking

Best answers
Well, you make it one or the other by simply not doing one. >.>

Sound Artist
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
-_- I just spent 2 hours reading the whole pages here. I feel like there should be a limit on the speed of the manual punches. Say you auto-punch someone and then you enter combo mode and then just unleash a hella amount of punches at a millasecond charge each.
If you prepunch for a short amount of time then your combo time reflects that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a limit to how short the punches can be

and besides if u never did any stronger attacks u wouldnt be able to do the cool stuff at the end of the combo ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom