Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im attempting a poly by poly model in milkshape, and ive done the chest and stomach area, and then i realised, i have no idea what im doing, so, do i need it to be a particular size? do i join the arms and head and stuff to the torso? is there any information i must know before i proceed any further? any help would be much apreciated......

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you could just scale it after your done to esf size

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok cool..... ive don the head now and i done the torso and the arms, but i did the head in a different file, how do i put it into the 1 with the body? i feel real stupid.... oh and how do you make it so different things in a model stick together? like... i did half the torso and mirrored it, but it isnt joined int he middle.... how dya get it to stick

Best answers
..First of all 2 get the head and body on screen at sma time just save the head as a SMD and importit it in2 the torso file ;D As 4 the torso, if u select 2 vertex next 2 each other and "Snap Togethr" those 2 vrtex (CTRL + N in ms3d) it should b stuck :), BTW i advise that u weld all vetex toghter when done !!!!
I hope that helped :p, if u need n e more help just send us an e-mail or catch us on MSN and ill give u a hand

..Tweek ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No! It's not the size; it is how you use it! I mean...

Just scale it down if it is too big.

Best answers
in the famous words of Jack ****man...."it's not thesize of the wave...it's the motion of the ocean."

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, ok well i know now so this thread can be closed if you want

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
lol, ok well i know now so this thread can be closed if you want
Closed on request.

Status