Deathball,Bigbang,Final flash,kameha,: Which gives more bang for its buck??

deathball,bigbang,final flash, kameha, which givs mor bang for its buck

• bigbang no arguements there :/

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • deathball pwns joo

• kameha of course :p

• final flash

• Total voters
Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
I'd say bb over the deathball because frieza is so big its hard to see people...
You need to change to first person to use DB best IMO, it allows you to see past frieza and the ball. Helps with finger laser as well.

Best answers
I have to say Big Bang is my fave, me and a bunch of guys were getting wasted by some no pin :fight: g, few million pl, server ass kicking god (furious angel you *******) I dropped a BB on his head while he was beating on my team mates. Ya cant beat a BB for a cheap ball of death from the sky, that just annoyed him tho, and Furious Angel killed me over and over and over.............. (it was worth it) :fight:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
this is prolly just me but bb = finishing buster right?
so they would have the same blast radious or no?

and i think the sbc is very strongly overpowered when you have a gap of pl over the other ppl but as most of you know kame v kame in ps = small explosion, bb,sb,kam,ff = moderate explosion, gen beam and gen beam = map nuker

Best answers
i THINK FINALF FLASH IS THE MOST POWERFUL, BUT BIG BANG IS MY FAVOURITE, IT HAS A LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION CONMPARED TO FINAL FLASH, ALL I CAN SAY IS: TIME HAS RUN OUT FOR YOU ANDROID! AND: IF YOU REALLY WANT TO TEST YOUR STRENGTH, STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE! BTW KAMEHAMEHA IS A BAG OF ****E COMPARED TO FINAL FLASH AND BIG BANG.

Best answers
umm buddy there is such thing as a caps lock button press it and turn it off :/ anyways i believe big bang rox also but not to the point of raping it like that guy above me^

Best answers
Majin Gotenks said:
and i think the sbc is very strongly overpowered when you have a gap of pl over the other ppl but as most of you know kame v kame in ps = small explosion, bb,sb,kam,ff = moderate explosion, gen beam and gen beam = map nuker
the blastradius depends on how much energy is put into the ps! the longer you struggle with someone the bigger the explosion will be!

Best answers
ok here is an experiment...

get any 2 players... they must have the same power level and be above 10 mill PL.... charge up generic beams and fire....

the PS will alst for a long time untill the beams hit somthing or if the ki runs out...

if the ki runs out the generic beam will nuke the whole frickin map!

Best answers
Big Bang is best. An inconspicuous blue projectile that could be mistaken for a Finishing Buster definitely owns all other spam methods...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
MrTrick Jr. said:
the blastradius depends on how much energy is put into the ps! the longer you struggle with someone the bigger the explosion will be!
you do know that if you stand on the ground while charging any attack you will gain bits of ki? im saying that if you ps like that with bb, ff vs sb, kame it wont be as big as the two gen beams (the gen beams of course will not be on the ground cuz of the ki being put into it)
try it out me n my bro ps all teh time and the gen beams always give the bang

Best answers
According to how fast you charge the BB compared to charging the FF, then BB is more powerful. FF takes a lot of time to charge, when you can like throw 5 BB's already.

Best answers
I would soy its a draw between final flash and big bang. Final flash is the most powerful, and you can control it, but big bang charges quicker and if you get someone into a blockstruggle with it, it leaves you free to move while they are defending against the blast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final flash like duh!
Big bang isn't stronger than final flash!! not at all!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In its own way, the Kamehame is mor powerfull, as it creates a much bigger blast, Final Flash is too slow, but Big Bang is fast moving and is hard to avoid it. The Kamehame has its advantages tho. U can move while charging it up, and can Zanzokuken with SSJ Goku. With both FF and BB u cant move while preparin it, leavin u open to a kiblob (so u'll blast the kiblob and die). So id say either Big Bang or Kame Hame wave are the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that all depends.. First choice would be Final Flash, second kamehameha, well because I think with a decent PL you can cover the entire map with Final Flash along with kamehameha. Big bang well. its good I've never really used it too much.. Deathball?? Pfft.. Don't even play Frieza.

Best answers
super shenlong, you don't have to fire your bb or ff when someone kiblobs you. Just switch weapons and you can move again without fireing the attack(but you will still lose the energy you wasted on it). Then beat the crap out of the person who ki blobbed you and then safely hide somewhere and bb or ff. And to remain on topic. Kame Hame Ha is the most versatile, and therfore it is the best IMO. You can move while using it, it is faster to charge, and it is pretty strong. Plus you can beam jump while using it, and can get you out of hairy situations(like if you have 10 hp and know you can't beat a guy with melee because you know he could hit you so you beam jump off the ground when he is about to fly at you and fire the beam when you are safe and he is in its radius). Kame Hame Ha>>>>every other beam

Best answers
I think DeathBall is the best on the list for one reason....its very powerfull and has a big blast radius but most of all it charges the fastest out of all 4...and plus its really fast unlike the final

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you ppl seen the deference between ff and bb attacks the final flash makes about 30% more blast radius!!
So once again I say final flash.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
the final flash of course.

"YOU WON'T MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME, FINAL FLAAAAASH!"
isnt that what he sais with galic gun? not final flash.
he just sais nothing and then final flash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom