Deathball,Bigbang,Final flash,kameha,: Which gives more bang for its buck??

deathball,bigbang,final flash, kameha, which givs mor bang for its buck

• bigbang no arguements there :/

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • deathball pwns joo

• kameha of course :p

• final flash

• Total voters
Best answers
"It depends on how much power you have, but if you ask me, i would say the Final Flash, if you are doing turbo, and charce it completely, it is trully devastating, i killed max 7 !!!!!!"

Wow really? lol with Special Beam cannon, I take down players by the 5s and even 10s... and with Big bang ive killed 10 max. FF is too slow and too long to charge, by the time u get ready to fire it, I would of popped 2 BB by your area already.

Also i just realized something... why didnt you, the thread started placed in Buu's pink beam attack thing.. because when i was Evil buu I nuked atleast 80%+ of esf City or w/e that map is called killing 15 players max at 1 time. I was in spectator team btw..

Best answers
Forgot to add that BBA is stealthy too...if you ever see a stationary SSJ Vegeta, RUN!

Best answers
run o_O nevr heard of that word, if i c a non-moven ssjvegata i just telport into his face and theres a kamiazki ;)

Best answers
A good old fashioned ki-blob would work great too. That's a great way to up your pl, especially if you've just joined the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki-blob with bb or final flash don't think so.
I think you mean to make one and then shoot at it.
Never shoot someone elses ki-blob cuz he gets pl not you.

Best answers
Actually, what I meant was that when you see a stationary SSJ Vegeta, make a ki blob around him. He'll more than likely blow himself up.

Best answers
id say a kamehameha blasted from mystic krillin, that thing is impossible to stop, well for me :/

MaX

Best answers
i say ssjgohans Kamehameha..cause if u ask me its more power then anyone elses kamehameha in esf..and its controlable to..its got one of the best blast radius and controable so i stick with kameha being the best attack..ssjgohans kamehameha tho is my awnser...

Best answers
Death Ball is most powerful on impact, and has the biggest radius than anything else (With an average powerlevel to anyone else).

A Final Flash pwns a Kamehameha, just takes alot more energy. If you ever run into a powerstruggle with beams, Buu would be your best option. His beam might be a little weaker than FF or Kamehameha, but it takes less ki, and his flying doesn't cost ki as well. You are able to struggle far longer than a Kamehameha, and by the time that beam is overwhelming you he's out of ki, while you have half left. (I'm talking about SSJ forms, Buu being super as well).

Frieza's deathball is what pwns the game, throwing that if you have the highest pl, nukes the entire map. Pretty much fun. A finishing buster or BBA is quite easy to overwhelm with a beam, somehow the Deathball isn't. It's strong, impacts and definitely wins if your stronger (Except if your facing some map nukers who outnumber your pl).

Best answers
Lynxy said:
Death Ball is most powerful on impact, and has the biggest radius than anything else (With an average powerlevel to anyone else).

A Final Flash pwns a Kamehameha, just takes alot more energy. If you ever run into a powerstruggle with beams, Buu would be your best option. His beam might be a little weaker than FF or Kamehameha, but it takes less ki, and his flying doesn't cost ki as well. You are able to struggle far longer than a Kamehameha, and by the time that beam is overwhelming you he's out of ki, while you have half left. (I'm talking about SSJ forms, Buu being super as well).

Frieza's deathball is what pwns the game, throwing that if you have the highest pl, nukes the entire map. Pretty much fun. A finishing buster or BBA is quite easy to overwhelm with a beam, somehow the Deathball isn't. It's strong, impacts and definitely wins if your stronger (Except if your facing some map nukers who outnumber your pl).

yup, he's right. if you have a high PL, death bal owns the game. the bad part is that you have to play with frieza and i don't like to play with frieza!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Frieza rocks, nothing bad about him. Perhaps it's because he doesn't really have a devastating beam in the start. Just melee/laser people, pumps up your PL greatly.

I've done a little research, and Death Ball surely blows the KHH and FF out of the window.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everything is powerlevel dependant, doesnt really matter much what you have.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No, a Deathball has a bigger blast radius plus more damage inflicted.

Best answers
without a doubt, goku's kamehameha. nothing, absolutely NOTHING beats the rush you get from yelling ka me ha me HAAAA!!!! plus goku can teleport with it while charging in ssj form, which gives him a big
advantage over others. and it's controllable; whereas the big bang is simply great, but uncontrollable power

Best answers
I like kamehameha 1st because the teleporting,ability to control and big explosions then final flash basically the same but it doesn't have the ability to teleport.Theres nothing like a big old pounding with a big explosion.Also there are other things i like about the beams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom