Deathball,Bigbang,Final flash,kameha,: Which gives more bang for its buck??

deathball,bigbang,final flash, kameha, which givs mor bang for its buck

• bigbang no arguements there :/

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • deathball pwns joo

• kameha of course :p

• final flash

• Total voters
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would normally say big bang here, but the best bang for buck is gallut gun. its pretty much the same as manseko,exept mobile.

Best answers
am i the only one here who thinks that the radius of the big bang attack is ridiculious big? I mean, the attack is fast and charging time is pretty fast and then with a huge radius, makes this attack superior. i think that is wrong. should have same strength, but less radius.

Best answers
Big Bang hands down. Low ki usage, great damage, good blast radius, even good for power struggling.

Best answers
Final Flash is Da Bomb i love it especially in the series
its so cool

Best answers
Final Flash is strong but in series it wasnt strongest because kamehameha could be more powerful and at that time no one wanted to use full power of kamehameha till cell was killed becuase if someone dodged it at full power and it aims at planet it would east be end, same for final flash but final flash is 3rd strongest tech next to spirit and kamehamehas like chou kamehameha or 10x kamehameha for some but i know for fact that in game the attack big bang and special beam cannon have huge advantage especial in power struggle because they shoot out a missile instead trail and you can attack again well someone psing with that attack so if leave wide open attack to charge up to full and attack but after while deathball would become most strongest attack i had someone on my server with 90 mill ssjvegeta and i had 90mill freiza how you ask secret olny i know i made map with little extra wishes heeh 3 second db repspawn but that was test anyways the deathball could cover map easly ,big explosion its little feature esf added more people in game bigger explosion reason for this is to make more splash damage and more pl more deadly :p pack the server up and watch how much the blast get big with the people in there but to top the cake off i think that deathball is better in explosion but final flash has higher chance winner power struggle depending on persons pl
also in series the spirit bomb is ultimate attack well at end gt we all seen evil shenlong be killed with universal spirit bomb or so called super spirit bomb but i think universal gives it more of touch but who gonna put all that time into a damn spirit bomb :p well i hoped my little guide answer some question some may agree and disagree but im 99%9 on my answers nothing ever perfect now never ever 100% becuase if it was wouldnt everyone be perfect?lol

Wow did you read all that :p

and alot attacks are olny so big but usaly so small in radiuos alot time is becuase server doesnt have alot people in it the people in there somewhat make explosion bigger forgot to answer that :p

Real goals are acheived succefuly throught team work and hard work but working alone makes things more harder and much longer but friends and co-workers are more then friends they are family set aside pride and be true hero and make the goal work not alone but togather as one mind!
-GokuAnime

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IF all the characters have the same pl and make there ki move's wich will be the best in blast readius ect.....?????
I think Final Flash.

Best answers
It depends if they all fire at the same time or not. If they fire as soon as the fastest attack is charged, the FF would lose quite badly, its not *that* devistating at low power. I would put my money on the BB or Kamehameha. FF takes too long to charge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not what I meen I meen if the attacks are fully charged wich is better?

Best answers
Deathball has a huge blast radius ive tried comparing to bb with a friend with both 20 mil pl deathball was alot bigger but i think bb is a little faster charge and is strong at the weakest possible shot of it while deathball needs to be charged all the way to get the HUGE blast radius

Best answers
Someone said on the show kamehameha is more powerful than final flash, that is not true ff is da bomb on the game and show.
Has anyone ever noticed all Vegetas moves are aliterations:

Final Flash
Big Bang
Galik Gun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea thats true. And yes Final Flash is stronger than kamehameha 90% of the show. It depends on who is firing the kamehameha and at what powerlevel. SSJ2 Gohan's kamehameha is far bigger than any Final Flash Vegeta has ever fired. But remember Vegeta never reaches anything above ssj2 in DBZ, so guess what a ssj4 Final flash at full power would do.

Best answers
i agree that final flash was bigger but Vegetas final flash woulda killed gohans ssj2 kame-ha....no hands down....althou he beat cell with it he would have never have if Vegeta hadnt fired a big band destractin cell........ in the game as iv said b4 FF out is the strongest out of those choices..but evey1 has to agree that Spirit Bomb is the most powerful...

Best answers
The blast radius is actually random.. I used Gohan one time in SSJ, used Kamehameha, didnt seem so big, tried it again, and it covered the entire field. Interesting.. I think DB has the biggest 'bang' and that it charges the fastest.. props to Death Ball..

Best answers
Big Bang might be the best due to a lot of ways.

-Fast Charge
-Powerful
-Good map/area nuker
-Dont forget that its easily concealable.
-The ball is so damn small and fast that it hits the destination without people realizing it till its too late lol.

I like Death ball tho, its big, powerful, fast charging as well. You can also move around while charging! Its also funny when your PSing with it.
You PS a kamehameha, your 1st DB is losing, you throw 2nd DB, your still losing, hell if your far enough you can throw like 4-5 DBs altogether and which you might win because you can quickly recharge lost ki while the saiyan your psing with drains his ki, but if it goes on too long I think it pops up and whoever is near it gets obliterated lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damh more ppl voted bb than ff that means there are more dummy's than smarty's just a joke.

Final flash has a bigger blast radius than bb if you compare them by charging at full.

Best answers
actually but the poll title, whick gives you more bang for your buck, and while FF may be the most awsome in terms of blast radious and damage, if takes almost all of your ki, +the time to charge. in most cases i find BB better, min charge and move away, but a fully charged FF is always an old fav.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It depends on how much power you have, but if you ask me, i would say the Final Flash, if you are doing turbo, and charce it completely, it is trully devastating, i killed max 7 !!!!!! people with it!
And in the show, final flash is the most powerfull atack becouse Cell was way more powerfull then Vegeta, but veggie took all of his power and it was power full enough to incenarate the whole planet, it went trough cell and through the planet way into the galaxy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom