Deathball,Bigbang,Final flash,kameha,: Which gives more bang for its buck??

deathball,bigbang,final flash, kameha, which givs mor bang for its buck

• bigbang no arguements there :/

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • deathball pwns joo

• kameha of course :p

• final flash

• Total voters
Best answers
read the topic, i think bigbang but if frezza has a 2 power muti on trans then deathball

Best answers
In the show i say the deathball cause its a planet killer but in the game prolly the kameha

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the final flash of course.

"YOU WON'T MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME, FINAL FLAAAAASH!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Bang, I went ssj and no lie killed alteast 3 people at a time with the big bag I saw 1 person and shot then 3+ people were killed.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can do that with any beam if you have a high enough power level. I say Death Ball since it charges fast and has a huge blast radius.

Best answers
i say final flash, it's always been the biggest map nuker since alpha 2

Best answers
by these choices I gotta say big bang, hard to see it coming until its too late, but a good ole fashioned spirit bomb is always nice for leveling a map. That is, if you can get away with charging it and give it a nice toss lol.

Best answers
Nah, you guys have got it all wrong. In 1.1, as it's name suggests, Big Bang Attack has the Biggest Bang around. No arguements required. It just does. Oh, and hwoarang, that quote is (in the game at least) for Gallit Gun.

Best answers
yes id have to agree the big bang has all of the advantages in the game. once i was playing and this person keped spamming the hole map with big bangs i mean by the time u figured out that it was comming twards u its too late. And its pretty fast charging so u can use it more than once in a ps

Best answers
ssj4goku58 said:
yes id have to agree the big bang has all of the advantages in the game. once i was playing and this person keped spamming the hole map with big bangs i mean by the time u figured out that it was comming twards u its too late. And its pretty fast charging so u can use it more than once in a ps
Actually the big bang lacks many advantages, cant add power to it cant be controlled cant move while charging it either.

Best answers
ssj4goku58 said:
once i was playing and this person keped spamming the hole map with big bangs i mean by the time u figured out that it was comming twards u its too late.
gues wat ssj4goku?? that was me :cool:

Best answers
Deathball. You can move while charging, it's powerful, good blast radius. Sure, if you ps a BB you may not win, but when he starts charging for a second BB you can finger laser him to doooom!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say Kamehameha simply for it's versatility.
It doesn't take all that long to charge, you can control it after it has been fired, you can beam jump with it, and more than one character has it.
It's especially powerful once Goku uses it as a Super Saiyan, being able to teleport while charging it.

Best answers
Lilum said:
Deathball. You can move while charging, it's powerful, good blast radius. Sure, if you ps a BB you may not win, but when he starts charging for a second BB you can finger laser him to doooom!!!
i played as frezza and psed a bigbang the db always won my db hasent been beeten by a bigbang inless its at haf charge :D

Best answers
Final Flash is the strongest attack.....and it's disadvantages had been mentioned!
over all i'd say the Kame-Hame-Ha is the best attack!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say bb over the deathball because frieza is so big its hard to see people...

Best answers
khh with ssj goku caus he can teleport while charging

Best answers
It all depends on what your trying to do. If your going the abolute best explosion that will nuke as much of the map as possible, thats final flash. If you see 2-3 people in one area and want them all dead you would use BigBang or Kamehameha. Deathball... eh.. the other attacks pretty well outdo it in most ways so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KHH. You can fast charge, you can move, more than enough bang to kill a couple people, and plus you can beam jump with it so you can pull off point-blank attacks without damaging yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final flash has the largest blast ,but is slow and ki consuming.

Big bang, is very quick, and still a big blast, so big bang since you can shoot 6 really fast :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom