💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not bad, but what u did to the hand ruinds it abit Oo

Best answers
which part? the dots or the whole light thing? cause the light thing i like, the dots i dont mind but it gets mixed responses.. especially from people who havent seen Scryed.. it's how it forms on his arm in the anime.. the matter gathers and hangs out around his arm for a sec and whatnot

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, actually its my new fav peice of art, I dun knwo what it is.... It just is so lovable. I love the hand effect! Keep it! Best work I've seen in awhile

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Off topic-- Nonono... Thats where your WRONG! Ima still gonna call you OWA :p
Owa Owa Owa... Your SIG is the best piece of art...

Back on topic -- I like the hand. I like its effect.... But the dots! Its nice to have them there... but it covers a fat range... Maybe if you put them around the hand... isntead of arranging them like that o_O
Still nice though

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the dots, it is the red burn on the hand that I hate. If you could fix that part it would be SO much better.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dots are alright, and I like that newest edition you put up, but is there some way you can work with the dots to give them more of an energy feel? Maybe you could do a small glow around them, at least something that doesn't make them hard dots.

Best answers
alright i just revised it, but no comparison, the img above is updated with "energy" dots :) im glad you mentioned that cause that looks much better.. i love comments, see how much they help :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u took of abit of the dots, so i guess its better Oo

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's certainly better, it gives the piece a sense that those dots are actually emanating from his arm, instead of looking like gnats trying to chew off a piece of his arm. :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dots/fireworks looking thing are cool, and now that the burn on the hand isn't red, I like it a lot.

Best answers
It is extremely to plain to right side, maybe try to extend the arm sight farther out right. The dots stand out to much also, try to blend them in to a way that you can see them but not stand out.

Best answers
i dont want to hide the dots, that's how his "alter" forms in the anime.. if you've seen the anime you'd like it much more.

and it's a somewhat simplistic style wallpaper, i like the blackness.. i dont want stuff all over..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love it. I'm going to have to save this one to my desktop. s.cry.ed is an awesome anime. And Kazuma looks great in your wallpaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom