Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Best answers
Sounds cool.
But I hope they dont make it ridiculously high because then the game will take to long and u will never reach those levels,maybe after 2 hours play yes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey does any1 know if esf beta 1.3 is going to work with WON cause I can't run 1.2 with steam so I'm still playing 1.1.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
things still technically run on WON, the team just isn't going to worry about any problems it has. Why not just get steam like everyone else?

Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
It has nothing to do with learning melee's learning curve when I refer to beams being overpowered. Heres a quote I used in another forum.

"Think of it like this: if there was a match being played and the goal would be to get the most kills possible in a certain amount of time or rounds (just like any other competitive game).... would players use melee pretty much at all? Of course not, they would spam Big Beams and Ki-blasts like crazy."

If big beams (sometimes ki blasts and generics) are never going to be used in matches, then all the hard work they are doing is sort of going to waste. And.. it takes out an important strategic part of the game. I just feel that beams are doing TWICE the hp damage that they should be doing (excluding beam struggles).
Poppy****, the usual times where i see beams being overpowered is in EVM. Disregarding that, ESF's beams are usually quite useless... the highest explosion isnt that potent. Seriously, make the beams weaker now, and noone will ever use them again.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Gh0st-Xer0 said:
Poppy****, the usual times where i see beams being overpowered is in EVM. Disregarding that, ESF's beams are usually quite useless... the highest explosion isnt that potent. Seriously, make the beams weaker now, and noone will ever use them again.
Useless? Have you ever gone super saiyan and fired a kamehameha. You can get up to 4 or 5+ kills in one blast, and damaging yourself in the mean time. And then all you have to do is recharge really fast and do it again. Not to mention when beams are detonated in the air, the enemy has no way of blocking it.

Ki blasts also take away alot of damage when the enemy has been knocked down to the ground. Why do you think most beams are banned from match play.

On the other hand with melee, you have to use skill for a while and actually weaken down the opponent to score the kill. That is how beams should be, around the same damage as melee but keeping the same ki costs they have now. That way spamming will never be an issue and can be used fairly in matches.

Best answers
uhhh **** :| nothing new !! :( come on i wanth to play the new EFS 1.3 , i can't wait ! :)

Best answers
theres no release date but is there a time frame so i can have an estimate?

would this "date" be somewhere around these weeks? these months? or these YEARS? lol

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sometime between now and 2010.

Best answers
there is no time frame or release date except for its done when its done!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chill out man. =/

They'll release something when they think they should, not when people tell them to.

If you keep rushing them like that, they'll just start disliking what they do. =/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These friggin people joined last month and they can't wait for 1.3?

Best answers
Indeed.. waiting since 2002 lol :p

But i hope it will released soon though.. its gonna be sweet :p

Best answers
Zeonix said:
These friggin people joined last month and they can't wait for 1.3?
i joined this month but i played esf since the very beginning..way be4 stream was released.

Just that i stopped in between

Best answers
Hoo boy. X_X. Not having had internet access in my home for the last year, I would have assumed 1.3 would be out by now, but honestly, I'm glad to see that it's not, and that so much progress has been made.

Anywho, the outline still looks good, and the videos reassure me that the team is still pumping out quality stuff. Cept now I have to get a copy of HL, and ESF 1.2.3. X_X. It sucks to have yer computer die. I havent gamed in ages, and now that I've finally made enought o make my new comp, this is one o the first things I'm re-installing. I havent really played since the beginning of 1.2, I believe.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whait dude we all wait for someting u just got to be pacient like all of us we have waited for esf 1.3 from a long time and as for me i can whait longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom