Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I finally read over EVERYTHING!!!!

1.3 sound like it will ROCK!!!

i mean...really..rock!!

Best answers
it's taking so long!
other than winning the foruns blablabla how can i get it earlier?? (1.3)
I not skilled to win that ****
lol

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Send Sonic Boyster 10 dollars via pay pal and he'll see what he can do. Its guaranteed. (that he'll see what he can do. he obviously won't be able to give you 1.3)

Best answers
So when will there be a tournament or something?

Will anybody share theire training secrects with me, because my way is getting boring. Need a new fun way to train.

Best answers
THe 1.3 will have all characters of Dragon Ball Gt .. Example... Goku lvl 4 Vegeta 4 .. android 17 / super A17 ... and the spirit bomb will have more power when the player has a higher lvl... and the gokus´s lvl 4 special it has to be the kameha x10 and the sprit bomb of dthe shenlong saga :D
Please .. krillin it has to disapear .. or it has to be very weak...

Best answers
Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3/4)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin]/4)
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18
+ Andriod 17: normal / super A 17
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom
+ Gotenks: ssj 1/2/3

Best answers
Sounds cool all the characters, but what about gogeta and vegito

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry to inform you, but Zephiros is full of ****. If you look at the first page of this thread you will see the following list of characters and transformations:

+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)​

There will be no GT or movie content in 1.3, dispite what was indicated by Zephiros. He is either making up information to sound important or has been gravely misinformed. However, as it appears that he has simply taken the real list and altered it, I would assume he's trying to misinform people.

We have enough people on these forums asking questions that have been answered in the stickies without people going around giving out false information.

Here are the real ESF design docs. This is the official information and nobody outside the team knows any different: ESF Design Docs

Best answers
I thought something was different but wasnt to sure.
Thanx for the update frsrblch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You missed out Jeice, it's been stated by a team member (Kama I think) that he'll also be in to complete the Ginyu Force.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
things still technically run on WON, the team just isn't going to worry about any problems it has. Why not just get steam like everyone else?

Because steam is a piece of $#1t that never works for me. Steam is the top reason why I gave up on esf. So I want to know if esf will work on WON even if I have to play with the bots.

Best answers
Yeah they should put jeice in to becuz it would be retarded not to becuz then it wouldnt really be the ginyu force. Also jeice could be like an all around character like beams melee and team attack.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Because steam is a piece of $#1t that never works for me. Steam is the top reason why I gave up on esf. So I want to know if esf will work on WON even if I have to play with the bots.
It's not to difficult to get working, if you are having huge issues something is wrong with your pc.

Best answers
Is it just me or did someone else also notice that your movement keys like block is sometimes non responsive

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It works fine for most people, perhaps the problem is you? There are always ways to solve the problem. You could always ask on the official Steam Forums.

Is it just me or did someone else also notice that your movement keys like block is sometimes non responsive
Works for me. Just the only thing i get sometime is that swoop won't always respond.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've noticed that sometimes my q doesn't seem to work. I play in 1st person view, so I have no way of telling if I'm blocking or not. Not that I block that often, it's just the odd time I count on it to stop a gen beam.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
frsrblch said:
I've noticed that sometimes my q doesn't seem to work. I play in 1st person view, so I have no way of telling if I'm blocking or not. Not that I block that often, it's just the odd time I count on it to stop a gen beam.
Ever tried to check it out without the first person view?

Best answers
i also use q as my block and sometimes when i press it it's like its ignoring the command then i have to press it again. couldnt it be a error or problem with the key config or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, it's not an error, I can't explain, it's just like say now you were shooting a beam and you saw one coming and you were vulnerable, then you press q a milisecond before you let go of the beam, then it won't work, I don't think you can do 2 actions at once in certain situations, oh and esf_fanatic, WON works for me, just install HL with your cd and then esf under it, then go into HL, custom game, activate esf and enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom