Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Best answers
The Efs 1.3 will never be ????????????????????????????? Or WTF is that on the site first page ?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
frsrblch said:
As for the mod dying before it will be released, I captured this screenshot off the HL2Files main page. You look at this and tell me ESF is dying. It's ahead of the nearest competition by 77%. Hardly in it's death throws, by any estimation.
Downloads is one thing, but what is more important is how many people are playing at any given time. Heres a link of people currently playing on steam based mods. http://steampowered.com/status/game_stats.html

The main things I see holding back esf is balance and beams being overpowered when compared to melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people aren't that stupid and actually learn to melee, rather than beamspam. Well, at least the ones that learn to play do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was an April Fools joke. No need to worry. We aren't going anywhere.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Most people aren't that stupid and actually learn to melee, rather than beamspam. Well, at least the ones that learn to play do.
It has nothing to do with learning melee's learning curve when I refer to beams being overpowered. Heres a quote I used in another forum.

"Think of it like this: if there was a match being played and the goal would be to get the most kills possible in a certain amount of time or rounds (just like any other competitive game).... would players use melee pretty much at all? Of course not, they would spam Big Beams and Ki-blasts like crazy."

If big beams (sometimes ki blasts and generics) are never going to be used in matches, then all the hard work they are doing is sort of going to waste. And.. it takes out an important strategic part of the game. I just feel that beams are doing TWICE the hp damage that they should be doing (excluding beam struggles).

Best answers
OMG OMG OMG wen i see tha't EFS 1.3 is not gona bee i say : **** YOU MY GOD , LOL :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
It has nothing to do with learning melee's learning curve when I refer to beams being overpowered. Heres a quote I used in another forum.

"Think of it like this: if there was a match being played and the goal would be to get the most kills possible in a certain amount of time or rounds (just like any other competitive game).... would players use melee pretty much at all? Of course not, they would spam Big Beams and Ki-blasts like crazy."

If big beams (sometimes ki blasts and generics) are never going to be used in matches, then all the hard work they are doing is sort of going to waste. And.. it takes out an important strategic part of the game. I just feel that beams are doing TWICE the hp damage that they should be doing (excluding beam struggles).
I would agree with you on that issue. Indirect damage from beams is too high. I imagine that if the beam mechanics were tweaked slightly, so that you cannot simply detonate a beam or crash it into the ground for several kills, melee would be much more potent. When was the last time somebody on DBZ died from an indirect beam hit, anyway? Knocked around, maybe, but killed? My $0.02...

Best answers
I insist on the atac of Vegete named : Final Shok Wave :| it's verry cool :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alexandru said:
I insist on the atac of Vegete named : Final Shok Wave :| it's verry cool :)
Iv'e nevber heard of such an attack for vegeta. If you mean final flash (witch is already in), or final shine (witch won't be in due to it being GT content).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolverine6921 said:
when is esf 1.3 coming out
When it's ready to be released & not before. It's the same answer that everyone else has been given before to everyone that has asked when 1.3 is coming out.

Best answers
The atac final shok wave is from DBGT - Vegeta SSJ . It's the atac tha't made on the 2 fuzion androids 17 :) ......... On wich counter strike will be the new efs 1.3 ? on source !?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alexandru said:
The atac final shok wave is from DBGT - Vegeta SSJ . It's the atac tha't made on the 2 fuzion androids 17 :) ......... On wich counter strike will be the new efs 1.3 ? on source !?
I belive the attack was called final shine, however I haven't seen the ep that he uses it in japanese, so i'm not aware if that's the japanese name for it.

Also esf will ive and die on half-life, it will never move to the source engine.

Best answers
And haw can the EFS 1.3 can be batter than 1.2.3 ? :) Grafics of course :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Improved gameplay will make 1.3 better than 1.2.3, not improved graphics (although that will also find its way into 1.3).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
in esf 1.3 will u be able to play as goku and rech ssj1 and then2 and 3 or will u have to play with them all sepritly and what pawer levels will ther be for goku

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jlgx50 said:
in esf 1.3 will u be able to play as goku and rech ssj1 and then2 and 3 or will u have to play with them all sepritly and what pawer levels will ther be for goku
The point of adding extra transformations is so that you can transform higher. Different SSJ stages of charcters don't come as a selectable class at the start of the game. Just as currently, you have to fight and gain up your pl to transform, it will be the same for forms beyond SSJ etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom