Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOO MAN let the whole team THE Gyniu reecome burter jeice and guldo i want them all is so hard to make the whole team?! you guys mad things more harder that DBZ didnt imagine and you could not do aaaaaaa JEICE MODEL let ALL GINIY SQUAD

Best answers
It's impossible to put the timefreeze move in game. everyone would just make advantage of it. an option could be that everyone within a short range freezes for a short period of time. however it should have some disadvantages as well, otherwise it's an easy kill.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
NOOOOOOOOOO MAN let the whole team THE Gyniu reecome burter jeice and guldo i want them all is so hard to make the whole team?! you guys mad things more harder that DBZ didnt imagine and you could not do aaaaaaa JEICE MODEL let ALL GINIY SQUAD
You can't always have what you want. I mean the ginyu force has a packed line up already consisting of 4 different classes. Recoom is a must because he has unique attacks, Same with ginyu & Guldo. I really don't see anything unique about Jeice in his fighting. To me he was like "OMG I'M SO POWERFUL I'M IN THE GINYU FORCE".

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
without jeice there is no esf 1.312389123190238012312831

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
esf1.3 will still be esf1.3 If it comes out with Jecie or if it doesn't. It's not such a big deal -_-.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
Yes, thank you Andrey. You've made your point known. I'm going to ask that you stop spamming with the same message as it will not help your case at all. 50 posts saying "add jeice cuz i said so" isn't going to change anyones mind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want them to put back the target box from 1.1.. Its so hard to tell who ure fighting when 100 gokus come across the screen. Even if the box doesnt do anything, just take the ability to lock on. Even if they make it an option that you can turn on. Thats my wish for 1.3.

Only thing I want in 1.3 :(, and the melee system sped up a liiil bit :)

I miss 1.1 a lil now..

Best answers
As much as I like the esf team, i detested ESF 1.2. There were some major graphic improvements which was good, but the melee change made it kinda "dbz-fan only". ESF 1.1 was fun even for people who never saw an ep of dbz in their lives. I know it's a dbz mod, but it's still an online game. Making ESF too dbz-ish will ruin it.

ESF 1.2 Graphics + the old 1.1 Melee (with some slight improvements maybe) + some new chars = a great new release!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh hell no. 1.2 graphics + 1.2 swoop system + 1.2 maps + 1.1 speed + 1.1 combos minus the lock-on = awesome.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Oh hell no. 1.2 graphics + 1.2 swoop system + 1.2 maps + 1.1 speed + 1.1 combos minus the lock-on = awesome.
On a 2nd thought, It would be harder to hit people with 1.1 speed with 1.2 style swooping etc.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...No it wouldnt. It would actually be excessively easy unless the knockbacks were changed.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
in the ESF DESIGN documents there is the whole gyniu force in the buddy transformationsss

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
On a 2nd thought, It would be harder to hit people with 1.1 speed with 1.2 style swooping etc.
Probably my imagination running wild there, but the thought did come to mind.

Best answers
I see in this Pic http://www.esforces.com/team/news/1_8_06/24.jpg
that we have Brolly for CUSTOM MODEL
does this mean that we will be able to play with Broly in 1.3 ?
because i'v tries to replace Krillin with Brolly in 1.2 and that was a very bad experience, and i want to play with the LSSJ
Thanks for your answer ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You will be able to adjust the model easily. It won't ACTUALLY be brolly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing as how some classes will be getting custom modles do you think you could make A buu saga outfit skin for vegeta? (Just a little request ^^).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing as how some classes will be getting custom modles do you think you could make A buu saga outfit skin for vegeta? (Just a little request ^^).
Some defining features of Vegeta's Majin stage were the bulging veins (which can't really be seen under blue sleeves...), increased muscle definition, the blue jumpsuit, & the M engraved in his forehead. I'm with you, Majin Vegeta won't work with the Android Saga armor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter, seeing as Majin Vegeta isn't in 1.3 anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom