Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they havent really defined it. The outline said: "ssj2 vegeta [aka majin]" or somthing along those lines.
Does that mean he will be ssj2 majin? or...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter, seeing as Majin Vegeta isn't in 1.3 anyway.
Ha. So Vegeta's only transformation is Super Saiyan? I guess you're hiding USSJ from us or something.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he should atleast get ussj before ssj2. Gives him an even amonut of transes with goku if your'e not gonig to give him majin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why should he have the same amount of transes as goku? They arn't even the same charatcer type. Goku is flexible with many techniques and vegeta is a power house.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Why should he have the same amount of transes as goku? They arn't even the same charatcer type. Goku is flexible with many techniques and vegeta is a power house.
But think about it. As the outline is now Goku has an extra transformation over Vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Ha. So Vegeta's only transformation is Super Saiyan? I guess you're hiding USSJ from us or something.
Read the first page of this thread. He gets Super Saiyan 1 and 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Overlord, It doesn't matter. Krillin, with only 1 transformation will be able to keep up with goku. It's called 'balance'. And it doesn't matter If goku has 1 more, ssj3 will have draw backs, and overall vegetas 2 transes will be as effective as gokus 3.

And as for the forms. Don't fret. There will almost definatly be edits for vegeta, made at some point in time. Who knows. GG and kama themselves might do the variations if they have the spare time, who knows. There are like 20 dfferent versions of the 1.2 vegeta out there, and I can't see the 1.3 vegeta being any different.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin though has to fight all the way though to 3millino with crap speed. If he could get atleast one trans inbetween that would give him atleast 250 speed then I could see that's he atleast be able to keep up with the others.

I can imagine if goku has a drawback for ssj3 that it would be a timelimit or powerconsumption drawback.

Best answers
Andreyesf said:
NOOOOOOOOOO MAN let the whole team THE Gyniu reecome burter jeice and guldo i want them all is so hard to make the whole team?! you guys mad things more harder that DBZ didnt imagine and you could not do aaaaaaa JEICE MODEL let ALL GINIY SQUAD
Don't worry....isnt esf 1.3 has a selet custom model....maybe u can change the custom in game..even juise, recomme, butter and guido, but only problem is their attack r same....somehow we still can team up.. ^^

u can see the othe player's custom model!! like brolly, nappa and also babi-vegeta....than for same case, ginyu wouldnt be difference. so i suppose this is the idea...

otherwise i never heard ginyu has transform....it was a wrong information.
they r just like android 18..... no transformation for each of them.

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
otherwise i never heard ginyu has transform....it was a wrong information.
they r just like android 18..... no transformation for each of them.
ginyu's transformation is buddy transformation, that means the ginyu force join him, and fight by his side.

My question is: do we know how much PL will be needed for each trans? Will it take much longer time to get to ssj3 with goku than it is now to get ssj?

Best answers
YessMasster said:
ginyu's transformation is buddy transformation, that means the ginyu force join him, and fight by his side.

My question is: do we know how much PL will be needed for each trans? Will it take much longer time to get to ssj3 with goku than it is now to get ssj?
that's what i talking about....every member of ginyu force r much weaker then ginyu...each of them ....how could they be the transformation?? and for buddy transform....i suppose that's enough.....becuz that wasnt in animation..
than i gonna said if ginyu has transformation....why isnt he in the final?? he's much tough then the other..... and for same case....why isn't andriod 18 has transformation?? and i'm not so sure about that outline, becuz that isnt complete!!

havent u figure up the CUSTOM model?? in esf1.3 u can SEE the other player's custom model!! which means u can SEE nappa and brolly in combat!! there becuz too many charater would make difficult
for designer!! so that is the way can make perfect. if u refuse to believe the custom...than what's the function of it?? let me tell u, custom is the shortcut for hiding charater, becuz 1.3 only allow 12 member in game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Krillin though has to fight all the way though to 3millino with crap speed. If he could get atleast one trans inbetween that would give him atleast 250 speed then I could see that's he atleast be able to keep up with the others.

I can imagine if goku has a drawback for ssj3 that it would be a timelimit or powerconsumption drawback.

The idea with krillin is to use his energy attacks as much as possible, keep your distance and use scatterbeam and kamehameha. When they get in close time to use solarflare and Destrucodisk.

Hopefully somthing will be done to make him a little more usable till his trans in 1.3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the first page of this thread. He gets Super Saiyan 1 and 2.
Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
Hmm... it says SSJ 1/2[aka Majin], so it looks like they're making Vegeta's SSJ2 transformation one in the same as Majin. =O I'm guessing this should be fixed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's to be fixed? Majin wasn't a transformation, it was a powerup. Vegeta couldn't 'go Majin' whenever he felt like. USSJ would make a better trans, but it's very unlikely that it'll be changed at this stage.

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
that's what i talking about....every member of ginyu force r much weaker then ginyu...each of them ....how could they be the transformation?? and for buddy transform....i suppose that's enough.....becuz that wasnt in animation..
than i gonna said if ginyu has transformation....why isnt he in the final?? he's much tough then the other..... and for same case....why isn't andriod 18 has transformation?? and i'm not so sure about that outline, becuz that isnt complete!!
every other member of GF may be weaker, but ginyu+other GF member > ginyu alone, that's how it work. Android18 has buddy transformation - Android17, again Android18 < Android18 + Android17

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's to be fixed? Majin wasn't a transformation, it was a powerup. Vegeta couldn't 'go Majin' whenever he felt like. USSJ would make a better trans, but it's very unlikely that it'll be changed at this stage.
I'm talking about the word 'Majin'. What's the point in adding "aka Majin" on the transformation list? Groovy was obviously suggesting Vegeta could only use SSJ2 when he was Majin. That'd be incorrect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All it means is that Vegeta won't have a seperate Majin form. You'll go SSJ, then SSJ2/Majin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So he will have the 'M' on his forhead in his final form then? Though it does make sense considering he's on the evil team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe he'll have two skins? If playing on the Good Team he'll just be regular SSJ2, if on the Evil team he'll be Majin SSJ2 (with veins and the M).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom