Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Best answers
hi there,

just a question , what about esf_bots support in 1.3 ? :rolleyes:

Best answers
CeNTuRY said:
hi there,

just a question , what about esf_bots support in 1.3 ? :rolleyes:
the bots will still be built in to 1.3 it just that rick (a.k.a Me (not me)) will not be doing them. and they will support all the transformations in 1.3

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr, have you forgotten already not EVERYONE can talk English? I can understand what he is saying just fine. You shouldn't even comment on his English, because that is plain low of you.

Ontopic, i don't really care how long it will takes until they finish v1.3, i give them all the time they want. Besides, the longer the better. Due the fact the longer they will take, the better the new version becomes.

Best answers
I can't install it when Install it it don't let click the install sign so why it is please help out. thank you

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohan ng said:
I can't install it when Install it it don't let click the install sign so why it is please help out. thank you
Replied already in your own post. Just look in there.

Ontopic (just something that this post aint 100% offtopic ^^) The new Trunks will ROCK :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks
Torn Sleeves - [Broly Film] When Trunks ascended his vest sleeves tore right off.
When a player joins a server and chooses Trunks will he begin with torn sleeves or will he have a seperate folder containing a descended model with torn sleeves, thusly avoiding continuity problems when a player descends after transforming?
Ultra Super Saiyan - [The Cell Saga]
So I'm still a little confused. Will Trunks be given his "Super Trunks" form or will it be replaced by "USSJ"? And will "USSJ" have its disadvantages, like decreases in speed?

Vegeta
Blue Jumpsuit [No Armor] - [The Majin Buu Saga] Yes, no?
Super Saiyan 2 - [Post Cell Saga]
[SSJ] - [SSJ2] - [Majin] instead of [SSJ] - [SSJ2[Majin]?
Can't Majin Vegeta be integrated by other means?
Buddy System - Babadi [Majin]
Instead of swapping with another character, Babadi jumps in and uses his Mind Control on Vegeta, giving him his Majin abilities, immensely increasing his stat points[paralleling Goku's SSJ3], then automatically replaces Vegeta's Final Flash with 'Ultimate Sacrifice'. {?}
Vegeta's Ultimate Sacrifice - [The Majin Buu Saga] Yes, no?
Majin Vegeta's ultimate attack was his Self-Explosion, so naturally he should be given this technique, and I think in addition it will only further intrigue the players. Just an honest opinion.

Thanks.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider said:
Ontopic, i don't really care how long it will takes until they finish v1.3, i give them all the time they want. Besides, the longer the better. Due the fact the longer they will take, the better the new version becomes.
People said the same thing about Half-life 2 and Duke Nukem: Forever o_o. Im hoping 1.3 is everything I think it'll be.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider said:
So you're saying that they could never finish it and say they're still working on it, and you woulnd't care? It's not the longer the better. It's how much effor they put into it. They aren't moving as fast because they don't have nearly as much time to work on 1.3. They have lives. If they dedicated most of their time to making 1.3 it'd be out already.

Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
[omgomgomgplz speak english plzplzplzplz]

I can barely even read what you said. Goku. Instead of begging for an estimate. You should just shut up. I mean, you should be very thankful for the ESF team to even bother working on this. If they wanted to, they could all just leave this mod and not even let the team know they're leaving. Stop begging for an estimate, enjoy what you have so far, and enjoy the updates. Obviously work goes first before people have to work on the mod. Working is more important then working on a mod. Just be thankful for what we have, and just wait for a release.

Dude , if u don't understand don't read plz stop this omgomgomg..... how could any other guy understan ? I didn't took one lesson at scool about english and i am not an american or british or any other countri that speaks english. MG i can't believe this anoing thing. I AM NOT BEGGING this already took alot i donno if u were here when i signed up..... and i say this not only for me that's why i want to say it .

One more thing : They shouldn't start it if they would want to stop it now , i just wanted to say that they should hurry at least a bit because even NFS Most Wanted appeared and esf didn't..... If oblivion appears before esf1.3 appears this is a joke :] cuz that game is kinna 13253256316 times bigger and more grafic than this one and appeard early......[in case it's released before this]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're forgetting one thing.

The ESF Team members have lives. Game developers don't. They slave and toil until the game is completed. They get paid. The ESF Team doesn't.

They can't work as fast, and that's okay, because it's retarded to expect people to rush rush rush in their free time for something they're making for free.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oblivion has been in production for how long? A hell of a lot longer than 1.3. So...I'm not sure what your point is Goku.

Best answers
what about closing this thread, saying 1.3 will be out, there will be no 1.4 AND 1.3 is out when it's finished?
Edit : and thy reason the ESF team actually is doing this...

Best answers
Shiyojin is right with that thing so i need to quit my dissapointment[hope u understan this word :] ] btw oblivion is kinna 20 times bigger so ...... i quit . talk kinna after 5 months :] bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's Oblivion? o_O

If it's 20x bigger than it must dominate a fairly large chunk of the internet. Check out the moddb's Top 100 Half-Life mods:

So bye, i'm sure you'll make a reappearance when 1.3 is actually out. You'll be all like "Remember me?" and we'll be all like "No."

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
_Goku_ said:
talk kinna after 5 months :] bye
Oh gosh, you waited an entire 5 months!!!!!!

Best answers
Ravendust said:
What's Oblivion? o_O

If it's 20x bigger than it must dominate a fairly large chunk of the internet. Check out the moddb's Top 100 Half-Life mods:

So bye, i'm sure you'll make a reappearance when 1.3 is actually out. You'll be all like "Remember me?" and we'll be all like "No."
it's the fourth morrowind standalone...
and it's bigger, but they might've been done now i think.
Oblivion won't be online at all because it is a singleplayer game....
"we want to make the best singleplayer game ever"

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Earth Special Forces v1.2.X is really popular, how can i say that? On HL2files.com, the ESF v.1.2.3 full version file has over 172.121 downloads. Just imagen when ESF v1.3 will be released, how much it will be downloaded then, with the new melee system, new features, new characters, and so much more. That also reminds me i have to add the new v1.3 features in the ESF mod profile on http://www.hl2files.com/info/ESF

Best answers
My god i can't believe this .
I will put 5 months more at that year...... to explain .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom