Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay you guys need to seriously read. I just reqouted a comment I said about the release date 5 posts above. :O

it's done when it's done!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING WHEN 1.3 WILL BE RELEASED!!!!!!!ONE111!ONEONE11111
It's been said enough, it's done when it's done.

Best answers
actually i agree with one of the people that posted this comment that suggested an improvemnt. Goku spirit bomb should be much bigger. It looks awesome but i do agree the size should be increased to about 5X larger. Frieza's death ball should be like 2-3 timnes larger.+

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZOMG WHEN DOES 1.3 COME OUT >_<!!!?!?!11

If the sb and deathball get any larger, no one will be able to escape it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hold up...... there is not ultra super sayin jin 2 there is only USSJ 1 , USSJ is a more powerful but slower lvl of super sayin jin 1

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
hold up...... there is not ultra super sayin jin 2 there is only USSJ 1 , USSJ is a more powerful but slower lvl of super sayin jin 1
WHO CARES! Drop the debates damn it. I don't think we want a a usefull thread spammed up by a ten page debate saying "USSJ2 EXISTS" and "USSJ2 DOESN'T EXIST" :O

And I don't think they should be larger. But you can edit the sprite to make them larger I belive. Don't ask me how, I know nothing about spriting.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
will there be specials like in evm?

and make the frieza a for 4 100% pls i really want that that would be so cool

Best answers
hum... trunks can go ussj and goku can go ssj3. how will they balance a gap of power this big?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3 GoHaN said:
hum... trunks can go ussj and goku can go ssj3. how will they balance a gap of power this big?
:3 Well, they'll make each transformation have a lower PL multiplyer, and the transes won't be as hard to get as they are now, but still challenging enough. It won't be like in EVM where an SSJ3 Goku can totally obliterate the map with one attack, and non-transed players can't do **** to him. 1.3 will be awesome, trust me. ;3

Best answers
yea, evm is way over powerd lol...

in simple melee will trunks still be able to atk sum one constantly while they are in block?

cause that's why i like trunks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FunkMasterKe said:
Some questions.

1.Is uss2 trunks going to be in it?

2. will v1.2 models still work?
1. Not to my knowledge.
2. No. 1.3 models will have a new skeleton, new animations, new everything. They will have animated mouths, animated clothing, so 1.2 models will not work anymore. They will have to be re-rigged to fit the new skeletons, but it'll probably look like ****, because 1.2 models don't have the animated mouth or the animated clothing.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Any 1 who know {maybe}how many players will be in 1.3?

cant wait to see how vegeta will be.............
i think that the team alredy have made a GREAT!!!! game great great great game keep the good work..but i hope the models will be better than the others.
I mean gohan he sucks.And as a player he sucks to.Can any 1give me a link for cell day-night?

Best answers
yay.
after waisting another 10 minutes reading questions : why dont we trash all this ad make a pen and paper?

Best answers
yeah i have a quick suggestion for 1.3, i dont know if anyone else has made the suggestion casue i didnt feel like reading 16 pages of ideas and what not but, in the charcter selection screen when u pick between good and evil, when u pick good u should only have selection of the characters that are considered good, and when u pick ad only the main villians with the show like cell, cooler, broly, freeza and what not.

I think that would be a cool idea and what not

:)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's already in 1.2, but the server must have "real good/evil teams" enabled.

Best answers
AndrewTheGreat said:
yeah i have a quick suggestion for 1.3, i dont know if anyone else has made the suggestion casue i didnt feel like reading 16 pages of ideas and what not but, ...
Aye, i also Didnt feel like reading 16 pages.
The Thing i didnt see and was rather curious about is Gohan's Elder Kai's Unlock Potential ability as a form 3, witch he used to fight buu, and buu absorbed him.

Or Great Say-jin Man :D

Many other chars have more than 2 changes, it may help to ballance things out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LegionPothIX said:
Aye, i also Didnt feel like reading 16 pages.
The Thing i didnt see and was rather curious about is Gohan's Elder Kai's Unlock Potential ability as a form 3, witch he used to fight buu, and buu absorbed him.

Or Great Say-jin Man :D

Many other chars have more than 2 changes, it may help to ballance things out.
I belive you mean Mystic Gohan.

Best answers
Perhaps, im not shure, was that already coverd and i missed it? Im shure some people would be upset if Great Say-jin man were a Playable form tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom