Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Best answers
hello, im new to this thread =) I read most of the pages here, and I just have to say that the team seems like they know their plan =) And I can't wait till the final trans for them =). I already love ESF, so I cant wait till its even better >=D. Btw, seems like alot of good suggetions and ideas coming from the public

Best answers
Heh, one thing I fail to understnad is why anyone would include the all mighty majin buu but no gotenks :(

Best answers
From the last time I asked this , passed algmost 6 months so Do u have a percentage at the beta? how much of this is done? 30% 50% 1% ? Don't take me like a n00b i don't ask so much "when it's done?" but it has passed so much time and i forgot until today that esf exsited =D that's why i need to know that percentage =D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
_Goku_ said:
From the last time I asked this , passed algmost 6 months so Do u have a percentage at the beta? how much of this is done? 30% 50% 1% ? Don't take me like a n00b i don't ask so much "when it's done?" but it has passed so much time and i forgot until today that esf exsited =D that's why i need to know that percentage =D.
We don't have a release date, or a percentage completed.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
_Goku_ said:
that's why i need to know that percentage =D.
Percentage: When it's done.

Best answers
Ok, so When is this version coming out? I wanna play it really bad!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, if I had a dollar for every time someone asked "when is 1.3 coming out" in this thread alone, i'd be a verrrrrrrrrrrry rich man :)

anyways, i cant wait, i wish i was a beta test0r though :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pestentage can only be worked out by using a calculator, lol.
But I hope it's done before tomorrow, I mean next year, because I can't wait to become ssj3 with goku and nuke you all with kamehame and win!!!!

Hey dude(Kaination), you have one totally wicked sig, is it from exsorcist or something, it attracts my attention everytime I go past it, lol

Best answers
haha, woowee, I can't wait either... I need 1.3... need new trans... lol. It would be funny if Pain gave the ppl begging for a release date, a FAKE date... so they'd all be quiet. lol. something like "It will come out in Xmas time :D". they would all be like YAY! gg

Best answers
I think i may get a ban for this ........ but it's the last time i am asking anyway .
You are taking more and more time give a estimate or u are some ammateurs who cant give one? [no ofeence plz i hate does guys ] It's passed half an year , from the summer when everybody was happy if it's goiing to apear if any1 can say i am happy for the delay and he meens it , i don't have any words but i really am tired of the esf1.23 and everybody found the combos we need more give us something like.... 1.2.4 or something more cuz were tired [ at least i am but i don't think everybody is ....]
If u ban : no probl plm suntetzi ratoni

Sound Artist
Best answers
We have several members on our development team, each with their own tasks to perform for ESF. On top of that some of us have School, College, and/or Work to handle as well. Every member also works at their own speed. We do what we can with our spare time. On top of that anything new has to be tested and tweaked, any bugs found have to be eliminated. You try and give an estimation from that. Rest assured the game is progressing, there's no point in making a 1.2.4. We want to put something out that's completed and polished, not rushed, and as bug free as possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And of course, as I always say, if you want something done, you have to do it yourself.

In other words....if you want 1.3 out so badly, then make your own mod.

Best answers
heh. yeah it would only take him the time you need to finish 1.3 to practice up one of the skills needed (mapping, sound editing, modeling, spriting or coding).
if he should make a version of anything before 1.3 is out he would (indeed) need a hyperbolic timechamber.

Best answers
FreeDoM said:
. You try and give an estimation from that. .
Hmm... like... i would say: " How the testing is going in the past 3-4 weeks we can say that the game will be relased on 5235153.15451.2051"

An estimate is not hard guys cmmon i know u have college and scool and work but how could u doo the others in a shorter time? and to say it's gone way of the "scouter" with the delay .

Ps: about 1.2.4 it should be the same thing only more combos at least .... not a new mod or something ....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course we have an idea of how far along we are, and when we are planning to release. But that's not public informations because if for some reason we need to delay past our estimated release date, a whole lot of people would be pissed off. This policy isn't going to change because you want it to, so please just stop asking.

As well, without the burden of having a publicly set release date, we can work at ease and make a quality product without stressing out. You want a quality product don't you?

And of course, if you're dying to get ESFv1.3 as fast as possible, you can join the Force Pit. People in there get a lot of information that isn't available out here. They also get ESFv1.3 earlier than the rest of you :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
_Goku_ said:
I think i may get a ban for this ........ but it's the last time i am asking anyway .
You are taking more and more time give a estimate or u are some ammateurs who cant give one? [no ofeence plz i hate does guys ] It's passed half an year , from the summer when everybody was happy if it's goiing to apear if any1 can say i am happy for the delay and he meens it , i don't have any words but i really am tired of the esf1.23 and everybody found the combos we need more give us something like.... 1.2.4 or something more cuz were tired [ at least i am but i don't think everybody is ....]
If u ban : no probl plm suntetzi ratoni
[omgomgomgplz speak english plzplzplzplz]

I can barely even read what you said. Goku. Instead of begging for an estimate. You should just shut up. I mean, you should be very thankful for the ESF team to even bother working on this. If they wanted to, they could all just leave this mod and not even let the team know they're leaving. Stop begging for an estimate, enjoy what you have so far, and enjoy the updates. Obviously work goes first before people have to work on the mod. Working is more important then working on a mod. Just be thankful for what we have, and just wait for a release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom