Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[align=center]Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread[/align]

Mastasurf said:
It is finally here! The beta 1.3 outline has arrived. *Even though we are making our outline public it may still be revised in the future.
Check out the outline now!

[ All ESF Design Documents ]

Comments? Questions? Feel free to post, the dev team will check this thread from time to time and will be more than happy to address any logical (that make sense) questions.

Suggestions for new features? Please don't post them here, use our suggestions forum.

*Edit: And for those who want to know:
grOOvy said:
What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

Best answers
great I'm the first person to see it :p

looks good but it needs more infomation about what things mean because atm I don't understand half of the stuff on there

second it needs to be finished :p

and third I hope your gonna do more then transformations as from what I am able to read (which is not much i admit but it's enough) all you seem to be doing is adding all the transformations and making it look better when there is so much more that can/needs to be done

Best answers
Wow, Finally! The outline looks great even though it looks unfinished. Hmm.. Gohans Double Beam, Can you explain how it works? Is it gonna be unique or just too gen beams at the same time? And since your giving piccolo makosen then it would only be logical to finally attach his SPC, its been long overdue (its been in every outline since 1.1..). Oh is the team gonna improve CTD mode?

Well i hope thouse questions qualify as "logical (that make sense) questions".

Oh and keep up the good work! :)

ReMember
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why isnt Guldo going to be in 1.3? They had the model done and i was hoping to have 3 new characters in the 1.3

Best answers
GoldenBlade said:
Why isnt Guldo going to be in 1.3? They had the model done and i was hoping to have 3 new characters in the 1.3
Hes is gonna be in. With Ginyu and his mystirious buddy system.

Best answers
Well! It's finaly here... I'm the fourth person to read it! Very cool, I can't wait to find out what new gamemodes they are going to add(If any, I got the impression they were). And I think the buddy system is going to be this: When you "power up" with say Ginyu, He will instant transmission and Guldo is going to appere in his place(and os on). Well, all we have to do now is wait for it to become playable I guess... TO ESF TEAM: Good work so far, and good luck from now on! :)

Best answers
Chitenga said:
Wow, Finally! The outline looks great even though it looks unfinished. Hmm.. Gohans Double Beam, Can you explain how it works? Is it gonna be unique or just too gen beams at the same time? And since your giving piccolo makosen then it would only be logical to finally attach his SPC, its been long overdue (its been in every outline since 1.1..). Oh is the team gonna improve CTD mode?

Well i hope thouse questions qualify as "logical (that make sense) questions".

Oh and keep up the good work! :)
*Wonders why its called an OUTline*

Looks great alot of stuff I wanted to be in 1.3 well ESF in general is in there I now, well not necessarily their, but is being implemented, and charged Turbo is like how EEA worked? Now have no more complaints/requests. Good job esf team.

Gr00vy could you comment on the charged Turbo.

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
*Wonders why its called an OUTline*
Outline: a;A general description covering the main points of a subject: an outline of American literature. b;A statement summarizing the important points of a text. c;A preliminary draft or plan, as of a project or proposal.

If i remember correctly a team member said that the new turbo will be done difrently than EEA's.

Best answers
Carnage said:
Ehm, stamina based melee?

How is that going to work?
it will probely be like the melee bar in TS decresing after every punch and kick that's my thought.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Isn't Masoken known as Light Grenade?

Oh well, I'm as stumped as anyone else about Gohan's double beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't Masoken known as Light Grenade?
Makosen = Masenko charged from the waist like the Kamehameha
Light Grenade = White sphere formed with both hands in front of the chest.

Oh well, I'm as stumped as anyone else about Gohan's double beam
I think that might be the one he used against the Cell Jr.'s when he went SSJ2, but it was like 8 beams so I don't know...they shot out of his body and homed in on the Jr.'s, exploded and killed them.

It's interesting stuff;

All transformations is good (though I still take issue with Piccolo's, Vegeta's, and Krillins)
More attacks is good too, though hopefully they're keeping a few hidden until release ;)
More characters, hopefully we'll have Tien done by then, if not, then i'm looking forward to some of the features of #18 (and i'm not talking about her chest)

Redo ps, I read the part about it when it was released, sounds good
Advanced blockstruggles eyecandy, excellent :D Sparks? Dust?

More attacks = woo
Buu’s genocide, Improve current features, cool, I guess this means Buu will be more powerful but oh well, more variety
Gamemodes = woo
Attach sbc = woo
Buu’s candy gives you players attacks...As if he isn't powerful enough...

All in all, it looks good, so the team have been working and not sleeping after all...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks' Flamethrower...I still dont see how everyone thinks this is some new special attack. all it was was a ki beam out of his hand. A normal Blast. But whatever...

Jeice isn't a buddy of ginyu. Dissappointing.

Buu gaining the attacks of other players now? Way to go overpowering the guy even more. I think maybe the staff is Buu biased or something.

Gohan's double beam? What the crap is that?

No death wave for frieza....but hey! He gets a super awesome telekenesis upgrade! Everyone loves Telekenesis! :rolleyes:

Oh well. At least there are some good things I see in this. SBC is attached so it cant be spammed so easilly anymore...Ginyu and 18 are in it...and melee is going to change a bit more as well...though its based on stamina now? I dunno...I think maybe that may cause some serious issues.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
No death wave for frieza....but hey! He gets a super awesome telekenesis upgrade! Everyone loves Telekenesis! :rolleyes:

Oh well. At least there are some good things I see in this. SBC is attached so it cant be spammed so easilly anymore...Ginyu and 18 are in it...and melee is going to change a bit more as well...though its based on stamina now? I dunno...I think maybe that may cause some serious issues.
Because we all know the team isn't considering things like that.. right? :rolleyes:

Best answers
1.3 Outline said:
Attack tweaks Attach sbc
Another lameness gone yay.

Is Buu's candy beam only going to give him player attacks, or is it going to give him power as well? If it only gives attacks then that's Buu's lameness with candybeam void :)

More attacks? Cell Tail would be a good one which alot of people want in.

Looking foward to playing the new gamemode (?Revamped ctdb?)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Carnage said:
Ehm, stamina based melee?

How is that going to work?
It's a little complicated and not as bad as it sounds using the word "stamina" (I told them not to use that word, it comes with all kinds of negative connotations). It's nothing that would slow melee down. I'll try to explain it better through PM if anyone is interested but I'll save the thread from the clutter and confusion.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You all need to relax a bit, its just an outline (and not a complete looking one at that) I'm 100% sure theres more to add that didn't make the outline. Just take a step back, suck in a deep breath, and stop complaining for once in your lives.

Anyway, it all looks awesome to me, even if a bit short. Looking forward to everything!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, I was just about to make a post bashing the stamina thing (damn, I’m way to pessimistic..) Other then that though, I'm kind of disappointed because it looks like you guys won't be improving melee? Ah well, hopefully you guys change your mind :]

Btw, sonic, can you pm me with how the stamina thing will work?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you send it to me too? Or maybe make it a thread in the Force Pit ;)

This does say something about how complete b1.3 is, people are always asking when it'll come out, how much is done and so forth, there's the answer, just do the maths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom