💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont double post the edit buttion is there for a reason

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The outline is great, but no Majin Vegeta? No Ultimate Sacrifice attack? :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That outline just got me really excited. A lot of cool things are mentioned in there, the thing that cuaght my attention the most was the stamina based melee. Can't wait for it to come out, keep it up ESF team!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The outline also states the ps struggle system, but I dont know a link to the 1.3 ps outline, where can I find it?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright I'm going to start explaining the stamina thing in the force pit when I get the chance (presuming I am allowed to do so) and I'll send out PMs after, but I'm really busy lately so don't expect anything right away. I'll get on it asap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, i reckon piccolo's transformations should involve (normal) cape, (1st transformation)no cape, (2nd transformation) fusion with nail/kami

and whats this about a double beam and flamethrower and makosen attacks?

and whats turbo charged turbo

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The team did say that they might change some stuff.... the transformations may change too.

The outline didn't tell us much we didn't already know..... I mean More characters Android 18 Ginyu... we know this and pretty much everything in the outline the team had already told us previously. I suppose the team just released the outline to shut the guys who kept nagging for it up.
:)

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Well, I was thinking the same thing, but of course this is just an early outline so no need to fret..yet. Also the pl catchup adjustment is cool. No more playing Vegeta for 30 mins just to have a new player spirit bomb you and lose all your precious pl. Cant wait

Edit: Also no word on ussj trans for trunks and vegeta???..NNNNOOOOOOO

Best answers
I was hoping for everyone to have new attacks.or add new melee attacks atleast. But this is good enough im sure everyone will be satisfied with your work but hope to improve it in the time.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They can't give everybody new attacks because that's a ridiculous amount of balancing, and most of the attacks on the show were just variations of damaging energy balls or beams, so throwing ten more per character in wouldn't really change gameplay. If it does end up getting coded in, "stamina based melee" is going to have its own special features so you may still get the 'new melee attacks' you are looking for.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Never said anything about majin vegeta not being in...anyone remember the majin vegeta model that everyone that was going to be in 1.2? -_- And the ultimate sacrifice thing has been shot down many times, just charge a final flash, aim it at the ground, and scream as loud as you can. It'll have the same effect.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you talking about android 18? lol, there are gonna be some lawsuits here and there... LOL
just to point this out theyre safe from a lawsuit as long as theyre not selling the game

Also no word on ussj trans for trunks and vegeta???..NNNNOOOOOOO
didnt it say in the outline that trunks was getting ussj but not ssj2?

EDIT:yeah they said all the trasformations in the 1.2.2/1.2.3 thread here:
What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which is no majin vegeta for some reason despite it clearly saying majin on there...

Best answers
Stamina Based Melee.That could be interesting. add me to the PM list when you get to it Sonic.
The new PL catchup feature is a good idea too. That way people who run servers for hours on end can keep their incredibly high PL's, and it moves others up to competitive levels faster. Telekinesis getting a bump might make it useful, since currently, it's only real purpose is to embarass whoever you manage to kill with it.

New attacks and transformations look good, though I'd be good to see some more (well, any, rather) details, especially on the Makosen and Double Beam.

I'm speculating that charged turbo might be some way to power it up, then release it, and use it with a time limit, or something of that sort? so you wouldn't drop from turbo every time you did adv. melee or recharged your ki.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dang.. that outline is pretty weak. Though it has a lot of unmentioned stuff. It still has the basics of whats going on :) I guess we'll just have to add to it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What will be the differences between the SSJ Trunks and USSJ Trunks models? I remember someone saying that he was going to trans and his mucsles would rip the shirt and someone else said that it will just be a minor edit of the original to look 'bulkier'. What's the final decision?[If there is one yet.]

Best answers
many things but sonic I think it would be better to post the stamia thing in here but if you can't can you pm it to me as well :p

I'd guess the esf team will go for a simple edit as ussj is only bulk

also what about ussj2 ? , Ussj for vegeta ? cell imperfect and perfect ? and piccolo with no fuse ? all of these should be added althogh it's early on I'd like to know will these be added (I'll ask why in another treat but for no just a yes or no)

aprat from that it's looken good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the only new attacks will be the ones stated in the outline, Ginyu's and 18's attacks, and perhaps a few more for the other character's higher transformations...like Vanishing Ball for Kid Buu. Then again, I'm almost positive Vanishing ball is just Buu's version of Death Ball. Then again..again...Buu has the ability to gain attacks from other characers now...so maybe death ball will be available for buu to gain in place of adding vanishing ball.

On that note, If Buu can absorb attacks from characters, I think it should go like this...

Gohan - Powerbeam (Has Kamehameha but so do 3 others)
Goku - Kamehameha (Painfully obvious)
Krillin - Scatter Beam (Kind of interesting and would be worth hunting down a Krillin)
Piccolo - Special Beam Cannon (Painfully obvious)
Cell - Kamehameha/Gallit Gun (no other choice really...unless you want SBC instead)
Vegeta - Gallit Gun (obvious)
Frieza - Finger Laser (A pretty good choice. I dont think anyone really wants Buu lobbing death balls around so Finger Laser works best)
Trunks - Burning Attack (not much choice here)
Buu - Nothing

this way, attacks are mixed so Buu wont get Kamehameha from everyone who has it (Gohan, Krillin, Cell, Goku). This will add some Variety so if the player wants a specific attack, that player will have to do some hunting rather than say "I want Kamehameha, so I'll find the nearest Gohan, Goku, Cell, or krillin!" Or perhaps Gallit Gun with Vegeta and Cell form 2...or Special Beam Cannon with Piccolo and Cell.

Because Cell's attacks are just copies of other's attacks, I just think Kamehameha/Gallit Gun would be better than SBC and since Cell stays transformed if he dies, it gives a bit of variety for what attack you get depending on if Cell is transformed or not.

Then again, you could make it so you get a random attack from the player's arsenal...such as when you absorb goku, you have a chance at getting Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, solar flare, or Kame Torpedo. just an idea.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu doesn't need anymore attacks. Hes overpowered as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom