Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have a request, can we make the spirit bomb and the death ball like 5X bigger than they are in game. And also, can you make the auras more pronounced as your PL gets higher, like budokai series. That would be great

EDIT---
-eww, dont give buu genocide, it ruined EVM, it will ruin ESF
-in EVM, the players are automatically able to trans right when the enter the game, will that be so in ESF, or will the starting PL's be the same
-The others need wayy more attacks... What is the difference between EVM 2.0 and this?! Like give Goku Kaioken as a trans or special or something, have trunks be able to "select" his sword, Vegeta's beam/ki blast spam (or whatever its called) should be alot more powerful, EVM had a good idea with the fusion, it works well, piccolo should have like hp regen or sumthin, his eyelaser is rather week too, and frieza defiantly needs death wave, and his telekenisis sucks, krillin is fine, gohan is REALLY BAD... the models arent good and his attacks are all very week, give him something cool... Anyway, ESF pwns as a whole anyway, it justneeds some tweeking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow im excited =p i wish that the new additions could be elaborated more, such as the stamina thing, charged turbo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan 16 said:
I have a request, can we make the spirit bomb and the death ball like 5X bigger than they are in game. And also, can you make the auras more pronounced as your PL gets higher, like budokai series. That would be great

EDIT---
-eww, dont give buu genocide, it ruined EVM, it will ruin ESF
-in EVM, the players are automatically able to trans right when the enter the game, will that be so in ESF, or will the starting PL's be the same
-The others need wayy more attacks... What is the difference between EVM 2.0 and this?! Like give Goku Kaioken as a trans or special or something, have trunks be able to "select" his sword, Vegeta's beam/ki blast spam (or whatever its called) should be alot more powerful, EVM had a good idea with the fusion, it works well, piccolo should have like hp regen or sumthin, his eyelaser is rather week too, and frieza defiantly needs death wave, and his telekenisis sucks, krillin is fine, gohan is REALLY BAD... the models arent good and his attacks are all very week, give him something cool... Anyway, ESF pwns as a whole anyway, it justneeds some tweeking.
Genocide wasnt even that bad compared with the massive problem of genericbeam spamming in final forms. Melee became hit, blast. You could kill people, no matter their PL, with one hit once yours was 25 mil. The starting PL in EVM is set by the Coronabytes servers. Knowing the ESF team, theyll make sure you have to work to see the new transformations. :D (you know theyll be better than those EVM ones)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Genocide wasnt even that bad compared with the massive problem of genericbeam spamming in final forms. Melee became hit, blast. You could kill people, no matter their PL, with one hit once yours was 25 mil. The starting PL in EVM is set by the Coronabytes servers. Knowing the ESF team, theyll make sure you have to work to see the new transformations. :D (you know theyll be better than those EVM ones)
yeah thats a good point about the genericbeam spams, and also the freakin ssj3 trans lagged everyone to hell. Ehh, i know esf can do better
and can someone explain the Buddy System here?

also, can the ESF team add more combos, the old ones are... old ;P

Best answers
Another question, with buu's candy, is the attack feature going to replace the current one or is it an addition?

Ow and I'd also like a pm with the stamina thing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm buu gaining attacks of players, i eprsonally would love to see kid buu spirit bomb something, but w/e..

Genocide intrigues me, if it will be similar to evm's system of genocide.

A female character in esf.....Wow...I can just see how this willl affect the players "HAHA! I raped you, *****! and other "jokes" of that nature :S

I REALLY looking forward ot the new PS system as well and the melee system seems very interesting, with the "stamina" inserted. Ah well, until 1.3 comes out, I can always play evm to kindle the sudden cravings...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
are you talking about android 18? lol, there are gonna be some lawsuits here and there... LOL

and kid buus spirit bomb is the vanishing ball

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan 16 said:
are you talking about android 18? lol, there are gonna be some lawsuits here and there... LOL

and kid buus spirit bomb is the vanishing ball

Yeah i know its vanishing ball, but if he steals the attacks of a gou, is it a spiritbomb or vanishing ball?

I pray for all the #18 players out there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some dude said:
What is the difference between EVM 2.0
This will work, won't suck, won't be terribly unbalanced, won't have awful effects, and won't break anyone's game.

Just a big PERSONAL THANKS to the team for adding that new setting for plcatchup. It'll be nice not to lose power because some schmuck gets off a lucky kill anymore. That may actually have saved the game for me, right there.

And as always, everything looks good to me. Keep up the good work, team!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic can you PM ma to :p

From what i see ESF 1.3 is gona blow away evrything that exists (CS included :p)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
This will work, won't suck, won't be terribly unbalanced, won't have awful effects, and won't break anyone's game.

Just a big PERSONAL THANKS to the team for adding that new setting for plcatchup. It'll be nice not to lose power because some schmuck gets off a lucky kill anymore. That may actually have saved the game for me, right there.

And as always, everything looks good to me. Keep up the good work, team!
Yeah, that new setting for pl catchup is a very good idea.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
bobmundo123 said:
WHEN IS 1.3 CUMIN OUT :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning:
Quit spamming the freaking thread, it'll be out when it's done. Chill out before you crap all over yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
and lets not forget it wont take a stupidly long time to go to ssj3

Best answers
Ummm I noticed that picollo had like no Transformations.
(db = King picollo and stuff from DB)
(also I would like to note *Kame the gaurdian of earth/demon king picollo's good twin from db *I think thats the spelling)
Ancient Picollo(db)
Eternal Youth Picollo(db)
Picollo's son(db)
Adult Picollo
Picollo fused with That other guy

Also I think picollo's shoulder pads aren't there.... they probly are

Best answers
Grega said:
Sonic can you PM ma to :p

From what i see ESF 1.3 is gona blow away evrything that exists (CS included :p)
No it won't blow it all away like a sissy girly man but with all those characters and their super elite powers it will incinerate a hole
in most people's game's list But ESF has the super saiyan 21 level and can swat it all in those other peices of crap called games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom