💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats it boys and girls! the first attempt at changing the charge sprite!!
soccer28jp gave me the idea so i gave it a try and this freaky sprite came out!!

*description*
its surrounds you character in a dimond shape lightning aura of lightning with the origional colours, dont ask why it came as a dimond.... it just happenend... it also leaves the origional charge smoke kinda thing...

link:- HERE!

ps: dont tell me to make a new one, i find changing that sprite a little too complex.. i dont think this one will be changed, but anyways, ENJOY!! critz plz ^_^

Best answers
SRY to tell y man but the link is not working
can u pleas fix it

Bolteh2

B
i looked at it in sprite viewer but i dont really like it to have ingame, can you upload pic or something so i can see first

Best answers
if it wasnt a dimond...then - YEAH! but nope....the lighting is gr8 but the dimond.....like coke, milk and chocolat.....i suggest u make a good use of the lighting to an aura...give it to some1 else or something...i dunno

but still. its good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its nice, to bad its doesnt have the ssj yellow aura :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuh.. it changes colour to corrispond to each character, ssj=yellow, buu= purple, ect.. anyways, its a dimond cos its coded into esf as a dimond... theres a model already on it but its coloured see though.. you just barely see the top of it, if i knew how to change, i would ^_^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
thats it boys and girls! the first attempt at changing the charge sprite!!
soccer28jp gave me the idea so i gave it a try and this freaky sprite came out!!

*description*
its surrounds you character in a dimond shape lightning aura of lightning with the origional colours, dont ask why it came as a dimond.... it just happenend... it also leaves the origional charge smoke kinda thing...

link:- HERE!

ps: dont tell me to make a new one, i find changing that sprite a little too complex.. i dont think this one will be changed, but anyways, ENJOY!! critz plz ^_^
Well when you look closely you can see there is a diamond shape around the current powerup aura. So i would have known.

Best answers
you could try to put lightning in the charge sprite

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that's pretty sweet, I'd probably get it but, I don't play esf :p

Best answers
Shijing, which model is it? And what shape do you want it to be? I can edit it for you probably.

Best answers
I think the original is better. But good job. I couldn't of done that, maybe.

Best answers
Hellspawn it would be awesome if you took some of the lightning in that diamond and put it in the current charge sprite then give it a animation... so it would randomly spark when you charged up I think that would be a tough task but very cool :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, im still working with all the auras and powerups, i will probally create the dodgy powerup stuff into lightning but all the powerup sprites make no change.. i'll keep looking, oh yeah. about changing the shape, i looked around and only found one .wrl called diamond.wrl, i made it a sphere but ingame its still a diamond, i think it must be coded into esf ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl diamond.wrl is the diamond that appears above peoples' heads.

aura/aura2/auralow.wrl are what you're looking for, they're located in the same folder as diamon.wrl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol! i never thought of that beind the diamond... oh well, anyways, ive axplored ALL of the files in the models section and all the auras are just the normas auras but with less spikes the lower they go, the only diamond was the one above your head... oh well.. im gonna try to change the other powerup sprites now ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom