Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
It's everyone. Buu's wrists and belt. Cell's mid body and shoulders. Frieza's general physique including top of head and chest. Bebi's face, including those wierd eye and chin lines.

I love him :D cant wait to see a fight, nudge nudge.

Best answers
hey i know who that villain is its the son of freezer cant you see it or king cold lost baby and he has grown big and mean through all those years of anger :D:D i like it ey if you need some help at ehh doing anything then mail me at [email protected] i a big fan you (only wished that i had the guy who created the DBZ show then i would defentli mail it to him:D:D)

Best answers
looks like a mix between the final frieza and some other guy who i don't what his name but he is in DB:GT.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hello? I CREATED HIM, its my own character, and if you wait till the next issue of Dragon Ball NG you'll find out hu he is (sorta) next issue will be out soon, click on my sig and read the first issue, anyway i already said who he is. His names Inctura......

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So the story behind this villain is buu absorbed all the baddies in hell right? Or didn't buu go to hell because he was reincarnated?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um there's a demon in hell and he abosorbed em, ur not ment to find out though till the 3rd issue..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the demon could be Lebi, (Bebi :D), and he absorbed them, so that he gained there powers?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i suggest we stop guessing about it now, i think we spoiled some parts al ready, so i really hope someone wil close the threath, otherwhise his story is gonna be spoiled,...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll take care of that! Wait 'til the third issue to find out who he is you n00bers!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom