💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and ive read "how to draw comics the marvel way".... [/B]

well, i have a book "how to draw comics and villains by andy smith..., he work for several years for marvel, he did projects like, spiderman, x-men, and some other i cant think of now..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, i thought that he did, i can check it out, its on the cover of the book, but i think i lost the book, il search a bit..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u look good you can see he hast things of frieza(tummy) and buu(wrists) and cell (feet) lol nice drawing anyways :) but i think his knees should be a bit higher

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, these are SOME projects he worked on, : marvel, dc comics, acclaim and image claim, contributing to such populair titles as xmen, gen x, Silver, surfer, quasar, green lantern, aquaman, superboy, x-o, manowar, deadly duo... those are on the cover, DAMN i WISH i could DRAW like that man!!!

Best answers
Mee too. Not to get off topic or anything but, Mystic Shadow has a very cool sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG, please keep ontopic, i WANT to have this one open...
so....
davidskiwan, i dont understand that site you gave me to learn 2 collor i must find the draw tool, and there isnt a draw tool, what must i do?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your reading the wrong tutorial, use the photoshop 1 and instead of the draw tool its the pen tool, looks like a fountain pen

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look futher down the thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that draw tool, do you meen the free form pen tool?

Best answers
It's sorta a mix between frieza and an andriod.
And I like the effects you have around the villian, but does it have a name?
I'd like to see more work from you.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no use the pen tool, where when u click- nodes appear, u right click and it'll giv u options like fill path and stroke path,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm sorry man, but where can i find, Nodes appear?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ok, heres a quick tut

this is the pen tool click it:

now you click the shape you want to colour, where ever you click a node will appear

now right click and click fill path choose either your selected background or foreground colour and click ok:

you should get this:

press Esc while the pen tool is still active to remove the path, but your filled in shape will still be there

hope this helps, read the photoshop tutorial on www.howtodrawmanga.com they use the polygon selection tool but i prefer the pen tool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aaahhh, thnx man, now i understand the whole tutorial, that helped alot!!! i really thank you, man!
tell me if i can ever do something for you!! thnx thnx thnx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom