Best answers
I know, this is my third incomplete Kid Buu model. I was not happy with the old one due to both quality and poly count this new one is far better and has less than half the polies (around 1100).
Here is a pic:

http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/ljdajd/Full.JPG

The main difference is that I have completly changed my style of modeling and now use a face extrusion technique in 3ds max.
I need crits and stuff on the model.

(I hope soccer28jp isnt to far along on the last skin)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[i

(I hope soccer28jp isnt to far along on the last skin) [/B]
no comment lol.. after my complete skin was deleted i havent started a new one lol sry

Best answers
that looks really good but heres alittle crit.move the forehead in a bit,it s juts out to far,and make the pants and boots more round,maybe even put some wrinkles in it if you have the extra polies.and define the chin a bit.me really want though:D :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
good job on pushing thew forehead in now for the pants and boot(btw the boots are HUGE on your model scale em down a bit)make the transition from forehead to head penis thingy less round mre like a forehead then a cresent moon.still owns though:yes: :yes: :yes:

*edit* and move his arms up a bit they look like there dislocated:yes:

Best answers
yeah thats really good now all you have to do is move the face to match the forehead(no offence i love the model so far but the face looks like part of the neck the way its in like that)when its done me want it first:D :yes: :yes:

ps define the six pack more:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet a lot better than the old one.. send it to me when your done and ill start skinning

Best answers
his forehead is a little too big :no:
but it is a very nice model:yes:

ZuL

Best answers
It LOOKS like you are using 3dsmax, in that case, I could help you with some stuff. For example, turning edges. When I look at the flat shaded pictures I see that the edges are turned the wrong way, and that looks kinda bad...

And before I forget to say it: You have a lot of vertexes just flattening the model! Drag them out a bit, then it will look alot better (for example on the boots).

EDIT: Oh, the horror! You need to mirror your model!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He looks like spoungebob squarepants.

Best answers
I have a new update,
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/ljdajd/full4.JPG
1196 Polies

Main thing I did was Lower the neck and make him less boxy. I also fixed up his face a little.

Oh, the horror! You need to mirror your model
Yea it was never supposed to get this far, I did in fact mirror the model awile ago but after editing you can't tell. This was just supposed to be a test for a new modeling style.

Edit: Ok I decided to mirror it tell me wich looks better I like the mirror one, very suprisingly no poly change.

http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/ljdajd/Full5.JPG

Best answers
Well i have to confes you made a good work comparing to the first models, but if you want some details you need to make to hims are:
-Eyes: the black thing is right but you need to put him eyes in the middle of that.

-Body:Kid buu has holes, and the ches you can make him some muscles.

you have to put him a Majin "M" in his belt.

well if you do that im sure you ll make an excellent kid buu

Best answers
Hyper Sayaiman you have to understand that all that will be put into the skin not the model while I might put some of that into the model like the holes, most of that would waste to many polies.

Best answers
good job general Drew i want that bad(the mirrored one)its perfect:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: .and hyper saiyan YOUR STUPID its not skinned yet ,foo

edit*oh and if you uv map it ill try my hand at skinning.

Best answers
Logan4434, soccer28jp is going to skin it I already had him skinning my previous kid buu. Thanks for the offer though.

I also want to know how to export 3ds max models over to milkshape without them being all messed up, So that Soccer can skin him. I currently transfer him to quake 3 model and then import into ms3d but the shadows are all messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom