Bolteh2

B
ehm 5 min sketch + coloring

did this when i was bored yesterday evening, i grabbed a lil notebooklet (like with the yellow paper and the sticky strip to paste it on a fridge etc) and a black ink ballpoint and sketched some stuff and came out with this

its for my dod clan (sigh) called Badboys

heres the original scanned sketch:

bah :x, im just showing it :p

Best answers
its ok i like the style of the lines they look cool, maybe some more time would have made him look better but good for a 5 min project i guess o_O

Retired
Best answers
ah S-Bolt you muppet, you took a picture of me right? and had that next to you as a frame of reference :)

its nice m8, I like the style.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooo... not bad at all, at least you have some decent skill at art, hmm... you should try some more things, i used to draw concept battle scenes for games workshop not far from me, i drew decent concepts and then they would work on a scene of it, looked pretty good, but still, you have the skill, so why not try it out a little o_O

Bolteh2

B
thing is, try to find a game workshop in belgium :D

the only one we had has closed its doors few years ago (the ppl who made outcast (dunno if this rings a bell, it was a kickass software engine (like beautifull 3d graphics but rendered without 3d acceleration stuff)

k, we also have the ppl who made devine devinity, but thats all away across belgium :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom