Best answers
hi i want to makes maps and i have worldcraft but friends telled me that with 3D Studio Max its going easyer.So i thought ill use them both, but i dont know where i can find it:cry: and i have searched every site.So plz if u know please tell me! cuz thats makes me happy;) .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use WorldCraft. Its to most advanced, the most supported and the best one there is. Its much harder but if ya serious this is your editor.

WC version 2.0 is on the HL CD. But I suggest to go to the official WC site, http://www.valve-erc.com , and download 3.3 there. And also add the site + there forums to your favorites list. Ya gona need em. HARD.

Best answers
Um...get the Valve Hammer Edition, is the newest Worldcraft. And 3d Max is far superior to Worldcraft/Hammer but you gunna have to shell out some major loot for Max.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is it possible too make maps in 3dmax

I have never tried that is it working good to use 3dmax to make maps...

Best answers
thnx for the help
i hope that ill make a cool map.
and if i need more help ill ask u and the rest.:yes:

Best answers
my mind blows!

i dont get this hole programm. maybe is 3d studio max easyer but i dont know where i can get it.:cry: i have a lot of :id: but i dont get this programm and my enlish isn't vry good cuz im from holland.now my idd are for nothing:cry: .plz tell me if u know where i can find 3DS MAX

Best answers
3d Studio Max would be a lot more complicated than Worldcraft.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
worldcraft is fairly easy to use once u get the hang of everything

Best answers
Well

If you want 3dsmax you're going to have to pay i think $5000 for it, plus another $5000 if you want some good plugins. Otherwise, become an architect and your company should have it ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how is 3dmax betta than worldcraft? easier? i find worldcraft easy and i can make some pretty impresive maps

edit - oh, u can make models and whatnot withit.

Best answers
NO 3DS MAX

i have find out how WC works and i think that WC is a lot of easyer!!;D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom