1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

Best answers
yea ino... it looks better in the skinmap.. but in the render it takes away the tone and makes it so u cant realy see the burn tool etc... but yeah its the render u done :p

Best answers
he wouldnt be able to tell just from that poic ;) he would need ur model ^^ to be sure

Best answers
well atleast you can see how the shoulders deform quite ok eh ?
this is an animated pose i made of him ... but i cant animate well so :-/

Best answers
little update:

the skin isn´t still done...

BTW, TCiccarelli said that he will skin the model, but till today we didn´t got the time to really talk together... I would be sooo glad if he will really skin the model :laff: .
I am sure it would be an ultra skin.
But you have to take my skin right now :p

EDIT:

My arms deform WWEEEELLLL!!!!!!
..... The whole model deforms WEEELL!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gokussj: no, your sholderjoints will deform madly, try grabbing the arm vertexes and rotating it sideways, the entire sholder will mess up.
ps:animate means movement, so you cannot "animate a pose", its just a pose ;o

kreshi: ja, your arm joints will deform well i believe, although i will need the model to double check, or even flatshade pics, ya?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh Laheen. Um. he looks like micheal jackson. o_o
You might want to fix that if i were you.

Best answers
jo shij ... tried it out and im sorry to say it deforms - not well - but ok ...

with that animated pose i kinda expressed it wrong i think ^^ i wanted to say i set up a skeleton and got him into that pos :p

Best answers
Kreshi. Do you care if I take a shot at re-skinning the skin you have right now?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blehhhh!

just thought i should finish it
fixed the head
lowerd polycount as much as i could
now he has 3 fingers in the hands
made the arms a lil shorter
made the legs longet

Best answers
shijing said:
gokussj: no, your sholderjoints will deform madly, try grabbing the arm vertexes and rotating it sideways, the entire sholder will mess up.
ps:animate means movement, so you cannot "animate a pose", its just a pose ;o

kreshi: ja, your arm joints will deform well i believe, although i will need the model to double check, or even flatshade pics, ya?

hmmm everything deform well, but... i found 1 little bug if you animate his shoulder... on the back... i would need to face 2 polys different to make it look a bit better... but it´s only a little detail :)
Before i start skinning the model, i start checking how he will animate and so i fix everything before i start skinning the model except the little detail bug i found today :p .

WOMDmaker said:
Kreshi. Do you care if I take a shot at re-skinning the skin you have right now?
Is my skin really that bad :( .
Damn...
But if you can make it better i would be glad if you reskin it :D :yes:
But the problem is that i don´t really know you or your skinning skills...
In my opinion it´s not good if everyone have the model before it´s released...
If i can trust you i will give it to you to reskin it... can i 100% trust you o_O :p :D
I hope someone who is higher ranked can help more in this point... (don´t misunderstand me please!! My english is very bad and i wasn´t able to explain it better. I hope you still know what i reallymean with the last sentence)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Vegetto: ja! clothed arms deform smootly for sure! ;O

kreshi: good, i guess i could work on yours then if you want, although i'd need to double check the model for any last min edits though ;O
ps: teh skins fine, its ESFish, so leave it as it is for now..

Best answers
Well I see one thing about all the models here. You are making the boots realy bulkie, and when the guy kicks, it's realy gonna show. Just a little thing.

Best answers
Kreshi
Yes you can trust me. Here is a quick examle of my skills, it was for a DareDevil model someone was making, but they quit on it a long time ago. I use Photoshop 7. Anyways, here it is, from scratch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
riiight.. an 8 pack, beer belly pack i believe -_-

seriously, skinning involves more than smudge/burn/hightlight, not to mention anatomical knowledge, the backs ok though ;O

Best answers
Thats a mans bally from one alien movie, when that man had an alien inside his stomach, and he was about to get out of his stomach.

That was scary....

ph34r teh aliens....

KIDS!! DONT SWALOW SMALL GREEN ALIENS!!!

Super Vegetto, your model is awesome, could you tell me teh polycount?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom