1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a question. Are you guys gonna animate tien.. or no? or at least the basic animations.. hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is a requirement to do custom anims if i checked correctly, so they have no choice really ;O

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well animators who want a piece of the action, line up again.

Best answers
animating and modeling are 2 diff things,
maybe after you (esfteam) desides on the best model to use
you'll give it in public for animators to try and show their work
(duh, eventually it will be out for public use anyways so whats the point of saying:
"no, the right of its creator blah bla bl baA!!!"
oh yeah, it WONT, till 1.3 so... oh this is stupid)
anyways what I mean is like give every1 who seeks to be a good animator a chance to show his skills,
like every animator could show a link to a gif (was avi file) of his animation
like of vegeta in the menual if you remmember what I mean?
I mean it could be that the best good looking model will have the worst animations
and the worst looking model will have the best animations, you see what I mean?

its not about luck or something, why let it be like that if it can be done in a more smart way

Im not trying to ermm... I dunno teh freaggen word... I think its "speak high" or something like that
its just an idea I wanted to show, nothing too important or anything

Best answers
They will not release it to the public to animate because people will just take it, do edit's on it and call it there own. Or majority of them will assign it to the current 1.2 skeleton and use it. Saying "oh come on it will be released anyway" is a very immature way to look at things.

Best answers
are we ever gonna hear witch model is the WINNER???

my vote is for kreshi :)

Best answers
Mr.Gimp said:
They will not release it to the public to animate because people will just take it, do edit's on it and call it there own. Or majority of them will assign it to the current 1.2 skeleton and use it. Saying "oh come on it will be released anyway" is a very immature way to look at things.
what bans are for? ;)
(ISP shutdowns... muhahahahaz :p :yes: :devgrin: )

well you kinda right, I wasnt thinking 100%, I usually post when Im like that
stupid thing

but what about those animators? what if the perfect animation will be missed cause the perfect animator is in the wrong Tien team atm(edit:which wont win btw, just an example)?

Best answers
Well ofcourse the person who modelled it will only give the model to someone he or she trusts. I am sure Shijing will be doing some animations, I know anyone can trust him with there model.

Best answers
Hmm when is the contest goin to close? Like the date wiseh? Any way kreshi show us more updates ^^

Best answers
Drawover?!

Looks good Laheen, but why won't you make use of the drawover? It covers the biggest flaws in your model!

Best answers
WHY? Because that drawover makes tien look like a dwarf @_@

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kreshi,great model you've got there..
and lehan,you got one great model aswell...but the body skin doesnt fit the neck or face's skin..(the color)

Best answers
Well im redoing the WHOLE skin right now as we speakeh! So yeh ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mr.gimp said:
I am sure Shijing will be doing some animations, I know anyone can trust him with there model
well, i could i guess, but it'll all depend upon the sholders deformability!,
so far, i havnt really seen an arm that can rotate without some serious twisting, if a model has a solution to that, i guess i can do the rest anim wise ;O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
shijing said:
well, i could i guess, but it'll all depend upon the sholders deformability!,
so far, i havnt really seen an arm that can rotate without some serious twisting, if a model has a solution to that, i guess i can do the rest anim wise ;O
My model(s) can/do!!! Look at the turtles :p.

Best answers
laheen sent me da skinmaps to skin his tien only for fun... so this wont be teh final skin dis is only for fun!!.. newayz here day ar

Best answers
ermmmm.... how is it bad eh do you mind telling me how its bad... ok theres not mutch tiens going on around here but i like em all

Best answers
Rofl Lol LMFAO, lol OMG ok lol ok yes... use some shading on the skin, tone him up! Rawr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom