1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Demand all you like, but don't do it here. If you want to talk about moderator corrective action, PM an admin, do NOT keep this up in this thread, this is your last warning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WEEE!!! So much mod fighting in hur :O. I see another case of teh ban-jutsu. But dont try to master it, even though im a not a mod im still the master of teh ban-jutsu.

[just ask opty]

But on the topic of the models, i like Kreshi's, SV's, laheens ermm...boltehs, and sorrows skin. Sorry for anyone else i didnt see, nothing towards you guys ^_^.27 pages to look through, i only looked through the last 3. But SV, i dunnno hows yours would work into here, your skinning style is much different then the other esf models, they would have to reskin all of em to make it fit, or you could just reskin yours ^_^. Im gonna go for Bolteh and sorrows, its comming along nicely.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV, i dunnno hows yours would work into here, your skinning style is much different then the other esf models, they would have to reskin all of em to make it fit, or you could just reskin yours ^_^
well, when i entered this contest i didnt know that the skin needs to be in a special style to fit.
i just skinned it the way i know, and i dont think ill change my skinning way just to win this contest, thats one of the reasones i quited.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smos piccolo skin doesnt exactly match the other ones either.

That skin looks pretty good sorrow. Just fix up the things that have been mentioned before.

Best answers
Well, it'll be the same style once the others have been redone, won't it?

Sorrow, I can't see your pic... I don't know if it's just the host or something...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I respectfully disagree with nuttzy on Kreshi's account. I like his Tien, and I don't like a few of the models we have in-game right now. Those models will change before 1.3 but if the team has the same polly restriction I'm sure those models wont look an incredibly massive amount better than Kreshi's Tien.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same here, i wanna get started on those lovely 213 animations ;O~

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, keep up the good work guys, and shijing, i feel so sorry for you...lol..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i feel more sorry for DT, having to do that for each model from scratch ;O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yeah but DT is a machine!!! he really is an extremely talented animator and deticated worker :).

With this lack of entries i might jsut rework mine and skin it and throw in the hat, after a few other models that is :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mario Ana needs to pull the chin down alittle bit or push the top of the neck up a bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With this lack of entries i might jsut rework mine and skin it and throw in the hat, after a few other models that is :p
ja, i wanna start my part on one model from someone soon.. otherwise i just wont bother at all, nobody is showing interest, >_>

Best answers
Well I am finished :/ . Only head details remain. I deleted Cdilla because it was detected as spyware, so it made my max not work. Happily , I'm gettin back my cd's today . So I'll have a finished tien :O .

Best answers
Sorrow said:
Well I am finished :/ . Only head details remain. I deleted Cdilla because it was detected as spyware, so it made my max not work. Happily , I'm gettin back my cd's today . So I'll have a finished tien :O .
c-dilla doesnt do anything, its just a protection program that prevents you from buring 3ds max onto a cd or something like that,

G
SSJ Toast said:
c-dilla doesnt do anything, its just a protection program that prevents you from buring 3ds max onto a cd or something like that,
O_O i for one couldnt LIVE with that thing installed! my god the horror!

Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
So is that suppoused to implent that I am lying ? Well buddy , I'm not and its not what you said it is . Next time before being so smartassed check things up VERY good .

Bolteh2

B
SSJ Toast said:
i removed c-dilla to (ad-aware did show it as spyware, so off int went) and bam, max didnt work anymore, so sorrow isnt lying

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
c-dilla is the program that tells max its regestered, without it max probably wont either load up in the first place, or know that its regestered and hence: wont work.

thats my understanding anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom