1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks really good Kreshi, but you really have to cut the number of polygons. If there's a model that's as good as your's, but with less polygons, you know wich one will be picked.

PRJ

Best answers
Kreshi Nice model,its my fave for now ^_^!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I like kreshis Tien better then the GHP one. OMG 23 pages /me dies

Best answers
kreshi, your tien looks great *faints* but his legs are much longer, if he was a real person Tien would be gargantuan, like 8" tall. so his legs should be a little bit longer, also to proportion it correctly to his chest. his chest is a little bit to big for the size of his legs so make his legs longer. and his head is almost perfect, just a lil more tweakin.
othen than that great model. good luck, i hope you win.

my bad i mistyped, i meant to type 8' (feet, not inches) and after i researched a little bit more, i came to the conclusion he wouldnt be 8' tall (althought i was exagerating a little bit) he is more like 6'5"- 6'9" (some where in there), thats all!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien would not be 8 inches tall....nor would he be 8 feet tall. The legs actually look pretty good, but its kinda hard to see it well when the background is the same color as his pants. The only thing thats bothers me about that model is his shoes. They look weird. Other than that, damn good model.

Best answers
5 min work to fix his:
*arms
*legs
*boots
*and the whole waist-/stomach-area :fight:

The strange thing is, that the left version have some strange lightings, that the right version don´t have... very strange... but i used the same options o_O

I hope it´s more right now...

Best answers
Ok~ I have pretty much just skimmed throught the entire topic so please forgive me if I make mistakes for who is who...

The Realistic Tien:::

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kreshi, your model is pretty good. The only complaint I have is the "lack of detail" on the pants. It looks just like a solid color, like the "fill in" function of Windows Paint.

Can you draw in some ruffles, or anything?

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Kreshi, your model is pretty good. The only complaint I have is the "lack of detail" on the pants. It looks just like a solid color, like the "fill in" function of Windows Paint.

Can you draw in some ruffles, or anything?
Yeah, the pants and the shirt/toga thing. Both need folds.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
thats because they haven't been started adn are just solid color by the looks of it -_-. Still nice work so far Kreshi

Tip

Best answers
lol, dur.

Its just a solid color, it doesnt have a skin. There is no detail. He will add the detail later.

God..

*edit* Woops, didnt see ecplipses post.

Best answers
Yeh <_< right.... anyway kreshi, yours look good but the chest area looks like he hasnt been eatin :\, so give him da food!! Lol anyway gj more more!

Best answers
LaHeen said:
Yeh <_< right.... anyway kreshi, yours look good but the chest area looks like he hasnt been eatin :\, so give him da food!! Lol anyway gj more more!
hmmm it´s looking like that, because i used another anatomy which is basically wrong, but DBZ charakter have it....
To fix that the body would need a almost new redo.
But i think i would also save some polys if i fix that and it would look better too... but it would need a new reskin too.... i am thinking about making everything new.....hmmmm o_O

Best answers
ok, im getting back to my tien now aswell... im actually ganna drop the abs and do a rekskin... anyway hope it turns out good with your kreshi!

Best answers
you guy's are well talented...after the Tien is finished and implented he will definetly win the beauty contest :), i guess the esf team is getting left behind...keep it up guy's...

Best answers
Eclipse said:
thats because they haven't been started adn are just solid color by the looks of it -_-. Still nice work so far Kreshi
Hey Eclipse, what's happened to your joint effort with RHansen? o_O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Scruffie said:
Hey Eclipse, what's happened to your joint effort with RHansen? o_O
Since i joined the ESF team it was only fair to drop out ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom