Zomg Teh Kaination Loses Fat Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have an excuse; Photobucket was down. I'm not so sure I want to keep the log as much as just update pictures.

Lol. Photobucket is back up so I'm gonna upload the pictures from sunday.

Best answers
Well, I didn't read the 2nd and 3rd page but i'm not sure if someone told you this. Depending on how much you eat, you do not need to eat less per day. You more or so should eat a good amount (2000-2500) calories a day equating to atleast 5-6 meals a day. The more often you eat, the better your metabolism becomes because it always has a constant source of energy, oh and make sure you eat 3 hours before you go to bed, don't want that stuff turning into fat overnight. ;)

Other than that I think you have everything down, just takes work and dedication. I used to weigh 280 pounds and I got down to 190. I stopped working out little by little lowering my days from 7(yes i worked out everyday) to 6 to 5 to 4 and to 3. I was starting to gain weight again and what my problem was, was my eating habits. During my time losing those 90 pounds, I ate barely anything. Only 3 meals a day equating to 1000-1500 calories a day. When I changed my eating back to 4-6 meals a day of 2500-3000 calories, I noticed that is why I was gaining weight again. My body wasn't used to eating this much food. I went back up to 230 and lowered back down to 175 and staying at that weight, my body had very very bad metabolism.

A couple of my friends eat fast food everyday and don't gain an ounce. i'm really jealous of their metabolism lol. Anyways good luck, hope I helped. ;)

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my body had very very bad metabolism.

A couple of my friends eat fast food everyday and don't gain an ounce. i'm really jealous of their metabolism lol. Anyways good luck, hope I helped. ;)
I highly agree with this. My metabolism sucks balls.

I'm also jealous of their metabolism's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why
Am
I
So
Itchy
After
I
Run
On
My
Stomach
And
Back

God Dammit ****ing Piece Of **** Im Going To Die If This Itching Continues

btw, this ****s supposed to be in all caps.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's your body adjusting to the exercise.
it should stop after a week orso, maybe two.

I always had the same thing after summer vacation, riding my bike to training, it was mostly the top of my head and stomach that got mad itchy.
and it's seriously a real pain. but it's not something that lasts long, your body should adjust quickly

it's annoying, I know just keep going
also Epedemic_Optikz has a good strategy but it's a slow one, though very healthy for the body.
however you need details on what you can eat and what you CAN'T eat.
which isn't something anyone here could tell you.

anyway just eat healthy, and exercise and the pounds should just fall off!.

Last edited:

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
From what i can see you don't seem to be doing that great. 2 pounds in 3 weeks isn't exactly a solution to lose a healthy amount of weight. The first month you should easily lose 20? pounds just be eating healthy and starting to work out and run, so maybe you should take a look at what you're doing and figure out a way to improve it.

Best answers
[S];890113 said:
From what i can see you don't seem to be doing that great. 2 pounds in 3 weeks isn't exactly a solution to lose a healthy amount of weight. The first month you should easily lose 20? pounds just be eating healthy and starting to work out and run, so maybe you should take a look at what you're doing and figure out a way to improve it.
He's right, you're probably not pushing yourself enough because 2 lbs in 3 weeks is really bad...I take dumps that are more than 2 lbs...=\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to assume that my metabolism sucks.

Generally I changed my diet from eating a lot throughout the day to strictly

breakfast, lunch, dinner, and I'm running every day.

I usually eat a bowl of cereal, then maybe two microwavable burritos (290 calories each burrito), then for dinner it's usually either a sandwhich or something else. As you can tell, that's not very much calories.

I've gotten more healthy in the sense that I only have to stop once while running now, which is a good thing. I just don't know where my weight loss problem is coming from.

Maybe I have to do more then just running? Maybe I'm building muscle in my leg. I just don't know :|

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kain, please read this.

For one week, i.e 7 days, eat nothing and only drink V8 low sodium. Make sure to not eat anything during this one week period and DO NOT take it past 7 days or there can be major health problems. You should not run or exercise during this time because it may cause you to faint. If at anytime you feel dizzy, stop your diet.

After 72 hours of this diet, your body begins to burn off the stored fat. You may notice that your breath will smell sweet because of this. After 7 days are up, your first meal should be a bowl of oatmeal. And you must be careful on what you eat afterwards because your body can have a boomerang effect and bloat up if you do not diet normally.

This method of dieting purifies your liver, kidneys, intestines, gallbladder, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

You WILL feel like **** during your fast but you HAVE to push through it in order to reach your goal.

You'll lose anywhere from 5-25 pounds. This should be only done once every other month.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to assume that my metabolism sucks.

Generally I changed my diet from eating a lot throughout the day to strictly

breakfast, lunch, dinner, and I'm running every day.

I usually eat a bowl of cereal, then maybe two microwavable burritos (290 calories each burrito), then for dinner it's usually either a sandwhich or something else. As you can tell, that's not very much calories.
What kind of cereal?

A bowl of cereal and some fruit should be sufficient for breakfast. In my opinion, you should lay off the burritos. As for dinner, you need to eat a little more than a sandwich.

Also, don't neglect small snacks in between meals. Small snacks between meals will help keep your metabolism up and supply you with energy. A good snack would be something like an apple, banana, tomato, nuts, seeds, etcetera.

I've gotten more healthy in the sense that I only have to stop once while running now, which is a good thing. I just don't know where my weight loss problem is coming from.

Maybe I have to do more then just running? Maybe I'm building muscle in my leg. I just don't know :|
While this may sound discouraging, don't get too ahead of yourself. It might seem as though you're healthier, but that doesn't mean that you really are healthier. A doctor can tell you if you're indeed healthier, so I strongly recommend making frequent visits to your doctor during the course of your weight loss plan.

As for the itching, it may be your shirt rubbing against your skin as you run, your sweat or the weather.

Kain, please read this.

For one week, i.e 7 days, eat nothing and only drink V8 low sodium. Make sure to not eat anything during this one week period and DO NOT take it past 7 days or there can be major health problems. You should not run or exercise during this time because it may cause you to faint. If at anytime you feel dizzy, stop your diet.

After 72 hours of this diet, your body begins to burn off the stored fat. You may notice that your breath will smell sweet because of this. After 7 days are up, your first meal should be a bowl of oatmeal. And you must be careful on what you eat afterwards because your body can have a boomerang effect and bloat up if you do not diet normally.

This method of dieting purifies your liver, kidneys, intestines, gallbladder, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

You WILL feel like **** during your fast but you HAVE to push through it in order to reach your goal.

You'll lose anywhere from 5-25 pounds. This should be only done once every other month.
No, don't do this. It's dangerous, stupid and could end up causing more problems than it supposedly fixes.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As for dinner, you need to eat a little more than a sandwich.

Also, don't neglect small snacks in between meals. Small snacks between meals will help keep your metabolism up and supply you with energy. A good snack would be something like an apple, banana, tomato, nuts, seeds, etcetera.
Big breakfast, medium lunch, small dinner is the way to go if he absolutely needs that much food. Otherwise, 5 small meals a day is great.

And yeah, don't bother with Kidboy's advice. If you want to fast, go to a doctor first and get his/her recommendations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My breakfast contains of usually one bowl of either:

apple jacks
fruity pebbles
reese's puffs

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly can't tell you for a fact that what you're eating is crap, but I'd consider those cereals to be the equivalent of eating a bowl of candy.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eat some Raisin Brand, or something like Special K

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly can't tell you for a fact that what you're eating is crap, but I'd consider those cereals to be the equivalent of eating a bowl of candy.
Then my problem may be that I'm eating those.

What are some good cereals?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then my problem may be that I'm eating those.

What are some good cereals?
What Gryph said, and my personal favorite, oatmeal. There are times when there was absolutely no food in my house other than oatmeal, and I ate that **** three times a day. It's healthy, it tastes good, especially if you throw some cinnamon or sugar in it, and it's on the cheap side. You can microwave either microwave it or make it the old fashioned way (3 minutes in the microwave, a little longer if you boil the water in a pot).

Just, you know, don't sprinkle 900 grams of sugar dust all over it.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha, sorry. I seriously did not see that at all :p

Special K looks the best.

What should I switch up for burritos? aka Lunch.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...you ate burritos every day?

Tuna fish, soup, Chef Boyardee crap, macaroni and cheese...oatmeal. Just don't eat garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom